The Last Lions

Re: The Last Lions

Postby TheGunner18 » March 15th, 2011, 11:54 pm

Kinda like the rainforest. So many plant species and animals are becoming extinct due to deforestation. We haven't even discovered a lot of plant and animal species. :(
All credit goes to SimbaObsesser for the awesome signature!
TheGunner18
Over thinking, over analysing

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Separates the body from the mind...

Nickname(s): Gunner, gun, I don't care what you call me.
Pride Points: 17

Postby Moka » March 15th, 2011, 11:58 pm

80 species lost per day, yo.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby TheGunner18 » March 16th, 2011, 12:03 am

I'm taking Geography for GCSE, since i'm very interested in this kind of thing. I really wish I could stop it somehow...
TheGunner18

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mike » March 16th, 2011, 12:35 am

This was a brilliant movie ^^ I saw it in Washington with Santi and we loved it lol. Had to leave early to catch the metro back to his university, but still ^^ Great movie. Jeremy Irons rules.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby Question » March 16th, 2011, 2:20 am

Sadly I can't. I'd have to wait till its real cheap or on youtube till I could see it..
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby DGFone » March 16th, 2011, 4:00 am

Not anywhere near me. :sad:

I guess it's up to youtube to save the day. Watch the trailer a lot: they donate $.10 for every view of it to preserve wildlife! :D
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby TheGunner18 » March 16th, 2011, 8:10 am

$.10? well then, if my maths serves me correctly then 100,000 views means they donate $10,000! Awesome! I'm watching it again :D
TheGunner18

Postby Arani » March 16th, 2011, 8:11 am

I can't watch this in theaters sadly. :( But I will get it on DVD for sure! Probably rent from Netflix then buy it. lol. Can't wait!

It's very sad what this world has become. People feel the need to destroy what belongs to animals. They're living creatures too. They deserve much, much better.

Lol I'm adding more views to the trailer as well. :P
Arani

Pride Points: 56

Postby PrincessKiara » March 16th, 2011, 9:48 am

I would love to see this movie in the cinema, but it doesn`t look like it will air outside America. :(
I will definatly buy it on DVD, though.
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Thegeni99 » March 17th, 2011, 3:30 am

Jeremy Irons? no freaking way!! now I'm really gonna watch it!
Thegeni99
T'cry'la

M.I.A. MLK User

Nickname(s): Gen, TG99, Aitama
Pride Points: 69

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements