MSN Virus

MSN Virus

Postby TheIvanMuse » February 27th, 2011, 1:55 pm

Hey guys,there is an MSN virus spreading over MSN right now,I got it from another MLK member. So,if you get a random link from someone,even someone who you know,even me,do NOT open it,it's a virus.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Re: MSN Virus

Postby Taka » February 27th, 2011, 1:57 pm

Thanks for letting us know Ivan
Taka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 26

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 27th, 2011, 2:35 pm

You put this up to late Ivan, it started last night :P I've got that virus now :( And I passed it on to Nakisisa! :O
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby FlipMode » February 27th, 2011, 3:09 pm

What exactly happens? Is it just a message with a link to www.thisisdeffonotavirus.com?
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 27th, 2011, 4:17 pm

It's a facebook link, it says something like 'You look very attractive in this photo =)' and then a link to facebook.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FlipMode » February 27th, 2011, 4:22 pm

Oh lol well thanks for bringing it up then :P
Actually now it has been mentioned, I think someone was telling me about this a short while ago...
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 27th, 2011, 4:34 pm

It's ok, I think it only lasts a while because it's gone now on my computer :P
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Nakisisa » February 27th, 2011, 5:27 pm

If anyone DOES get this Virus, and DOES NOT have VIRUS PROTECTION or there VIRUS PROTECTION IS NOT UP TO DATE OR EXPIRED, I URGE YOU TO UPDATE, RENEW OR DOWNLOAD ANOTHER VIRUS PROTECTION PROGRAM.

If you have NOT had the virus, please UPDATE, RENEW or DOWNLOAD an Anti-Virus program

http://www.microsoft.com/security_essentials/ ~ This link is NOT a virus

IF YOU NEED A FREE VIRUS CHECKING PROGRAM, THIS IS A WINDOWS ONLY FREE SECURITY PROGRAM WHICH WILL STOP THE VIRUS INSTANTLY, PLEASE THEN RUN A FULL SCAN.

Sorry to anyon who got this virus off me, My McAffee had just expired as i recieved the virus and it was not contained.
I'm Back :D
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

What a feeling, When we're dancing on the ceiling

Nickname(s): Naki, Dubes, Josh, J, NK, Shadow
Pride Points: 4

Postby AdAstrα » February 27th, 2011, 5:34 pm

I clicked it :innocent: But I don't know if I got the virus, my software didn't detect anything =/
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Nakisisa » February 27th, 2011, 5:54 pm

Do a full virus check
I'm Back :D
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

What a feeling, When we're dancing on the ceiling

Nickname(s): Naki, Dubes, Josh, J, NK, Shadow
Pride Points: 4

Next

Return to News & Announcements