Staff Election (Voting)

Please choose your top 3 choices for a new staff member!

Poll ended at February 9th, 2011, 5:55 am

FlipMode (9 nominations)
15%
SillydogTheGreat (12 nominations)
11%
Simbaholic (14 nominations)
12%
Amanda (13 nominations)
12%
WildSimba (5 nominations)
3%
SnowyCheetah (13 nominations)
11%
Ushujaa (1 nomination)
4%
Azdgari (4 nominations)
3%
xLilacVixenx (3 nominations)
7%
Simba66 (2 nominations)
3%
TheRoguePrince (3 nominations)
5%
Cdot (1 nomination)
1%
Annie (2 nominations)
5%
Simbadacub (1 nomination)
4%
QueenOfPrideRock (3 nominations)
5%

Total votes : 153

Re: Staff Election (Voting)

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 7th, 2011, 7:53 am

Thanks to anyone who voted for me so far. 8 )
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 7th, 2011, 7:53 am

I thought it closed on the 8th o.O

PS MOKA GET ON MSN and no my phone is not operational.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby FlipMode » February 7th, 2011, 8:13 am

[quote="SnowyCheetah"]I thought it closed on the 8th o.O

PS MOKA GET ON MSN and no my phone is not operational.[/quote]

It does; it is 7AM here on the 7th at the time of writing; I guess due to time zone differences that would be sometime in the evening of the 7th for you.

And wow; 21 votes, really guys?! I didn't have the slightest idea that I would get that many; thanks a lot everyone who voted me so far... Really win or lose that means a heck of a lot to me.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby MalibuTrashDog » February 8th, 2011, 6:56 am

Isn't it supposed to close now?
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 8th, 2011, 7:13 am

Apparently in about 22 1/2 hours. lol.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby Moka » February 9th, 2011, 6:20 am

Okay, the poll has ended! Congratulations FlipMode, Simbaholic and Amanda! The staff will be discussing and choosing one of you to become the new moderator. We should have a selection in a few days.
Moka
:D

Pride Points: 138

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 9th, 2011, 6:42 am

Since SD and I were tied for third, and you said the top three votes would be considered, shouldn't all five of us be considered by the staff for the position?

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby YFWE » February 9th, 2011, 7:08 am

Why would you consider five people when the original intent was to consider three, and you actually have the option of considering only three here? Had Amanda or Simbaholic received one less vote, we wouldn't be having this conversation anyway, and they would still be ahead of both of you.

Congrats to you guys for getting to the top 3 and best of luck!
YFWE
Begger, stealer, borrower

Svanire

Pride Points: 29

Postby FlipMode » February 9th, 2011, 8:20 am

I am in the top three? Wow that is... a thing... Thanks again to the 23 people who voted for me, did not expect to get in the top three and even less did I expect to get the most votes over all, so that is very nice of you people and thank you for that.

And of course congratulations and good luck, Simbaholic and Amanda.
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby SnowyCheetah » February 9th, 2011, 9:27 am

Good point, xP

Congrats to the three who made it into the top three! May the best potential moderator be promoted.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements