Staff Nominations

Re: Staff Nominations

Postby Nakisisa » January 27th, 2011, 2:10 am

So many to choose from, and i can explain them all if you ask. These arent in order of preference

xLilacVixenx
Silly
Snow
SH
Amanda
I'm Back :D
Nakisisa
What to Make my Title?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

What a feeling, When we're dancing on the ceiling

Nickname(s): Naki, Dubes, Josh, J, NK, Shadow
Pride Points: 4

Postby Arani » January 27th, 2011, 2:20 am

[quote="Moka"]For some more clarification, the staff will be taking the top 3 picks from the voting poll and then choosing 1 from those 3 to become the new moderator.[/quote]

Oh, that really clears things up, thx.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby XeaxlXV » January 27th, 2011, 5:31 am

Hmm... It's a really tough choice... I'd have to say Snowy, uhm... Amanda... and PrincessKiara091.
I'm feeling...
Image Image
First pic by SpiritWolf77/Saitenyo
Userbar by PrincessKiara
Mood buttons by SnowyCheetah
XeaxlXV

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm back again, baby!

Pride Points: 0

Postby jelle » January 27th, 2011, 9:09 am

i nominate
therogueprince
amanda
simbaholic
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby Simbaholikov » January 27th, 2011, 11:40 am

I nominate Simbadacub. ^^
I'll think more later..
Simbaholikov

Postby MalibuTrashDog » January 27th, 2011, 6:34 pm

I also nominate:

MusicLion
SuperBabySimba
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Postby Harvs » January 27th, 2011, 6:45 pm

[quote="Ushujaa"]i nominate simba66 not just because he's a friend but because he's active on the site and i think he would be very responsible as a moderator ;) and thank you for nominating me its an honor just to be thought of :)[/quote]

Thanks Shujaa. Means a lot to me to be thought of. All nominations that I have have been said already. So I have no other business being here. Still, I think I should say something...

I nominate

. TheRoguePrince
. SillydogTheGreat
. Simbaholic

That is all.
Last edited by Harvs on January 28th, 2011, 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

"A film should engage, not distract. expand, not contract. Inform, not retract. Redefine, not reenact."

Credit to my awesome signature goes to Twin.
Harvs
The old Simba66

The new HarvstootH

Nickname(s): 66, S66, Simby
Pride Points: 54

Postby FlipMode » January 27th, 2011, 10:26 pm

[quote="FlipMode"]Why thank you for helping me! Here have my 2nd nomination in return lol

So my nominations are:
Simbaholic
SillydogTheGreat
aaaannnddddd...roackandi SnowyCheetah[/quote]

Sorry to quote myself, but I felt like I should explain the reasoning for my choices here now I have time to do so:

Simbaholic: Chosen because he is an active member and does not (from what I have seen) take sides in arguments which I think would be beneficial when making moderation based decisions. That and he is fun to talk to and friendly.

SilydogTheGreat: I am assuming spends at least enough time on the FAA to moderate it very well, which is something that a lot of members have been saying is lacking right now. If that is a big issue then it would be nice to have someone on the staff to be able to respond well to it.

SnowyCheetah: Nominated for having a decent sense of humour and not taking stuff to seriously; but also because he has experience on the staff and as far as I know he did a fantastic job back then, so why not have someone who we already know would be a good mod back on the staff? Also he gets on well with members both new and old; something which again I think is a good trait for a staff member to have.

Well that is that, peace out all!
FlipMode

Pride Points: 266

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 27th, 2011, 11:14 pm

I'm gonna do what Flip did and explain my reasons for nominating as well:

SillydogTheGreat: A very active member, I think Silly is a good candidate because she is mature both in mind and forum presence. Having been around this place awhile, she knows it well and has at least been familiar with most of the currently-active members since they joined. Not only that but she is mature in mind, meaning she can keep her composure well and keep a cool head while dealing with issues efficiently and effectively.

Simbaholic: Having been around the forum for a decent amount of time, he has decent leadership abilities as well as an astounding ability to remain neutral during an argument, keeping his mind clear of bias that might affect his decisions as a staff member.

Amanda: Having been around and active on MLK for longer than any member I know short of KK or Moka, Amanda has very good knowledge and familiarity with the forums and has common sense as well.

WildSimba: He just seems like a decent person to me, and one who usually knows what would fix a situation and is able to make non-biased, intelligent, observant decisions.

Ushujaa: Same as WS.

PrincessKiara091: Same as WS.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Wrightfan » January 27th, 2011, 11:39 pm

Cdot and Flipmode are the two that stand out for me. I wish I knew more people here a bit better though so don't take it as an offense.
Wrightfan
Let's go Mets!

Nickname(s): Andrew
Pride Points: 9

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements