[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Staff Nominations — My Lion King Forum

Staff Nominations

Re: Staff Nominations

Postby WildSimba » January 28th, 2011, 1:27 am

"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby xLilacVixenx » January 28th, 2011, 3:09 am

[quote="WildSimba"]xLilacVixenx - She's always warm, and forgiving of everything. She is very accepting about anything, and won't judge you based on any bias she has against you. I think this is a good trait to show, towards being a mod. ^^[/list][/quote]

Aw, you just made my day. *Hugs* ^^ And even though I know I have no chance of winning against any of you, I appreciate all the kind comments given unto me. *Hugs everybody*

(Oh, and it's "nominees". :) )
'Cause you're beautiful. Like no other. Flawless, absolutely flawless.
<3
xLilacVixenx
ƒℓυттєяsнγ ƒαиαтìc

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 13

Postby Azdgari » January 28th, 2011, 1:17 pm

I'll also nominate Annie. ^^
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Annie » January 28th, 2011, 4:22 pm

[quote="Azdgari"]I'll also nominate Annie. ^^[/quote]

Much love is being sent your way :D haha! Thank you ^^
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby Panda-chan » January 28th, 2011, 7:43 pm

*steals Flip's idea*

SnowyCheetah: He's been a moderator before, and I think it's safe to say that he was the best staff member since NM and Zeke got promoted, imo. :) He handled his job well, knew how to settle disputes, and definitely changed MLK for the better. Besides all that, I think sno is responsible enough to handle the pressures of being mod (as he did before) and is a great guy to talk to. :P

SillyDogtheGreat: She's been on MLK for a very long time and knows her way around both the forums and the FAA. I think she'd make a wonderful contribution to the staff because she is dedicated, and just plain awesome as a friend ^^ *cough* plus she's a girl *cough* >:o

WildSimba: WS has got to be one of the nicest and most honest people I've ever talked to :P Seriously, every suggestion he's made, controversial or not, was only posted keeping the best interests of MLK in mind. Other than that, he has a lot of experience with being mod (was/is a moderator for TLKPF and Balto Source, not to mention admin TLKF) so he knows the amount of work it takes.

CommandotheLion: hmm yeah xD

Also, thanks so much to anyone who's nominated me so far! It really flatters me waking up and logging on to MLK to see your nominations ^^
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Annie » January 28th, 2011, 7:46 pm

*pokes your tiny text* You have a good point there Amanda! We are really like a lion pride aren't we!
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby zorayda » January 28th, 2011, 7:47 pm

SnowyCheetah, Amanda, and Simba66.

Snowy because he's got experience here and he seems very nice, Amanda because she's been here a long time, is articulate and kind, and seems very responsible, and Simby, even though he hasn't been here long, because he's already made a big impact here and has, I think, the capacity to be a great admin.
...passion, colors, everything
The songs I sing, from way out there to deep within
The face I wear behind my grin
The price I pay for my original sin
Everything, everything, everything... -Poets of the Fall
zorayda

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Passion, Colors, Everything

Nickname(s): Zor, Zorry
Pride Points: 9

Postby Simbaholikov » January 28th, 2011, 9:18 pm

You forgot to add SDC to the list. ;)

[quote="Simbaholic"]I nominate Simbadacub. ^^
I'll think more later..[/quote]
Simbaholikov

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheIvanMuse » January 28th, 2011, 9:44 pm

I also nominate Annie,she'd do a great job with the FAA.

Signature made by Taka
TheIvanMuse
Ninja Blader Lion

Never stop improving and you'll be forever young!

Nickname(s): Ivan , T.I.Van
Pride Points: 26

Postby Arani » January 29th, 2011, 2:32 am

Ahh, why not, I'll explain my choice.

I chose Vixey because she is a kind, respecting person who I personally, greatly admire. She's fair and is respectful of others, and I think she will make a fine Mod. And her generosity is enormous and she's very forgiving and helps all the time. And also far as I can see she don’t judge people very often just by first appearance or grudges. ^_^
Arani

Pride Points: 56

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements