The New Guy

Re: The New Guy

Postby Panda-chan » December 1st, 2010, 1:49 am

[quote="PrincessKiara091"][quote="SillydogTheGreat"]Image
Image[/quote]
*cough*MLKISSEXIST*AHEM*[/quote]
COUGHAHEMCOUGHCOUGH

congrats lol
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby KingKivuli » December 1st, 2010, 1:59 am

guys! stop spamming this thread! yes Ivan is a guy yes he is a mod but we didnt pick names out of a hat everything is discussed and people considered. Ivan came out best simple as. show some respect, if you cant say nothing nice then dont say it. if you got an issue with the way staff run things then you PM the staff not spam threads
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Postby TheRoguePrince » December 1st, 2010, 2:03 am

well, congrats Ivan, I am glad to see the most rational guy on the planet gets hired. I cannot say anything about sexism because I am a guy, and that would be spamming anyway. So, good luck Ivan, and I hope you do well.
TheRoguePrince

Postby WildSimba » December 1st, 2010, 2:04 am

[quote="KingKivuli"]guys! stop spamming this thread! yes Ivan is a guy yes he is a mod but we didnt pick names out of a hat everything is discussed and people considered. Ivan came out best simple as. show some respect, if you cant say nothing nice then dont say it. if you got an issue with the way staff run things then you PM the staff not spam threads[/quote]

Spam? I told him congratulations, and I said it truthfully.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby AustralianChaos » December 1st, 2010, 2:06 am

Congrats, Ivan! And welcome to the team!
Image Image Thanks Simbaholic for the sig & mood buttons!
Spoiler: show
Thanks Simbaholic for the sig!

Spoiler: show
Awards

And also thanks to Simbaholic for my avatar!
AustralianChaos

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Utopia is where dreams and reality are one...

Location: South-East Australia (or wandering the endless plains...)
Nickname(s): AC, Chaos, Tanga, Fuzzy-Kins, KinasMate
Pride Points: 7

Postby MalibuTrashDog » December 1st, 2010, 2:18 am

[quote="KingKivuli"]guys! stop spamming this thread! yes Ivan is a guy yes he is a mod but we didnt pick names out of a hat everything is discussed and people considered. Ivan came out best simple as. show some respect, if you cant say nothing nice then dont say it. if you got an issue with the way staff run things then you PM the staff not spam threads[/quote]

Honestly KK, calm down. Nothing mean was said. In fact, nothing was said at all. The clapping is congratulatory. Stop being so uptight.
MalibuTrashDog
Daddy Atsume

The trash that collects you.

Nickname(s): Malibu, Sam
Pride Points: 100

Previous

Return to News & Announcements