Why was Be Prepared cut instead of Hukana Matata?

Re: Why was Be Prepared cut instead of Hukana Matata?

Postby FlipMode » May 1st, 2018, 6:55 pm

[quote="Elton John"]I like how people assume that the song is cut because of an out of context quote from an interview.

Oh wait I really hate it.

Seriously....

They might cut the song, they might not. Literally no one working on the movie has directly stated that the song is cut.

Just a quote from an EJ interview where he forgot to mention it.[/quote]

I agree, I've always just thought that it sounded like he just didn't mention the song, there's never been any actual evidence that it won't be in the movie.

THE MORNING REPORT THO
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Elton John » May 1st, 2018, 7:06 pm

even disney has cut the morning report, from the blu ray of the original and the broadway show.

The chances of that song making it into the remake are slim to none.

(I hated that song at first but grew to love it)
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Panpardus » May 8th, 2018, 7:53 pm

That's a shame; I actually kinda like the Broadway version. :lol:
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 8th, 2019, 5:47 am

God it just sickens me when it comes to false information that has been so easily twisted on social media, and that’s why I don’t watch the news, the reason I’m saying this is because some one lied about how they were not going to have Be Prepared in the film, well IT IS going to be in the film, so Hakuna Matata Scar worshipers. But this just goes to show DON’T BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR! It’s easy to fall for, we all make that sad mistake too many times.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Previous

Return to The Lion King (2019)