The official full voice cast for the remake.

The official full voice cast for the remake.

Postby Elton John » November 1st, 2017, 11:36 pm

Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: The official full voice cast for the remake.

Postby TheLionPrince » November 2nd, 2017, 2:35 am

According to The Hollywood Reporter, Azizi and Kamari are hyenas so they are renamed versions of Banzai and Ed. Beyoncé as Nala was inevitable, and I did hear of the rumor that J.D. McCrary was going to voice young Simba. Oh well, Jon Favreau knows how to pick them.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Panpardus » November 2nd, 2017, 4:43 am

I have to say, I like. (I actually just posted this in the other thread; maybe I should delete it?)

Something I just noticed though; given that they've renamed the Banzai and Ed with more region-appropriate names, I wonder if Scar's birth name is actually going to be revealed in the film.

Also, I've gotta say: I've been looking at public internet response to this in since yesterday evening, and it's amazing how many people are [negatively] freaking out about the majority black cast. (And having Beyoncé onboard really isn't helping with popularity, either, because she's somehow the most "radical" of them all.) Oh well; more room in the cinema for me and my illicitly-bought food and beverages. :lol:
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby gothprincesskiara » June 8th, 2019, 5:37 am

I just LOVE how the new voice actors are mostly all black and all carry that black African culture in their blood and throughout their acting careers, even with films that I am familiar with and am a fan of, for example, Avengers.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Return to The Lion King (2019)