It's official, there's gonna be a tlk remake.

Re: It's official, there's gonna be a tlk remake.

Postby Aelwen » September 2nd, 2019, 7:04 pm

He may not be named so. And it is unknown if there will be TLK2 movie.
Anyway it will have (most likely) an original plot.
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Elton John » September 2nd, 2019, 7:15 pm

your proof is a novelization

sigh

well, we will see if you are right or wrong when a tlk 2 remake is made. and believe me, it will. with this movie making bob iger making enough money to buy 3 golden yachts on top of the 6 he got from avengers and the four golden yachts he’s getting from captain marvel and aladdin (he sure is getting a lot of those, esp when im sure they cant float)

and

that beyonce has previously signed on for multiple disney movies, maybe a non tlk movie but a tlk sequel would be likely too.

i think a tlk2 remake will happen.

i mean i would take your claim far more seriously if the cub was male in the script itself and not the novelization.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Aelwen » September 2nd, 2019, 7:20 pm

Well, I agree that novellization is not a solid proof because it could be an author's addition...
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Elton John » September 8th, 2019, 5:31 pm

tlk is now less than 1 million away from 1.6 billion worldwide.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Stormy » September 10th, 2019, 11:35 am

Are you guys referring to a TLK2 “live action” or a completely reanimated version?

Sorry just a bit confused lol
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Postby Elton John » September 10th, 2019, 2:10 pm

Well, assuming that Disney does do a remake sequel... which they probably will given that this movie made a lot in box office revenue alone not counting merch, album sales, and future dvd / blu ray / streaming sales.... and Disney loves money.

A TLK2 remake is inevitable. My question is, will they do a 1:1 remake of Simbas Pride, keep a lot of the elements of simbas pride but change things up a bit or go in an entirely new direction.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Stormy » September 10th, 2019, 7:41 pm

If it does come to light I can't imagine any type of announcement for years to come, they've got the remake in theaters currently, and so much more remake movies planned. I really don't see an opening of them actually taking the time to revisit Simba's pride (assuming name is kept) for a very long time with as much as they've got in their hands.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Custom Text:

Postby Elton John » September 10th, 2019, 8:48 pm

Well, just because they announce something doesn’t mean they would start production on it right away. The Jungle Book 2 was announced at the same time as the tlk remake and I don’t even know if it is in the pre-production stages yet.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Stormy » September 10th, 2019, 9:07 pm

Right.. we'll just have to be patient and see then.
Stormy
Custom Title:

Custom Text:

Postby Elton John » September 22nd, 2019, 5:24 pm

over two months into its box office run, and in spite of having much competition, tlk 2019 was #6 at the North American box office this weekend. WW total is an inch away from 1.63 billion.

dem legs dem legs dem legs.
Elton John
I’m with you

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion King (2019)