Happy (Late) 1st Anniversary

Re: Happy (Late) 1st Anniversary

Postby Elton John » July 23rd, 2020, 9:31 pm

they arent really making any movies at the moment i think. at best pre production and stuff like negotiating contracts.

and by making movies i mean anything where you would need people together in close proximity for extended periods of time.

scott derrickson got cut off from doctor strange 2, we don’t know the real reason. Some think creative differences, he says scheduling conflicts, some say he’s just being polite not to burn bridges with disney or marvel but i’m going to take his word at face value.

rumor is that sam raimi is his replacement which is a huge upgrade.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 229

Re: Happy (Late) 1st Anniversary

Postby Stormy » July 23rd, 2020, 9:41 pm

i don’t think they are either, however there has been one movie i heard started up again which was mission impossible. originally they were supposed to start again in september but earlier this month they had already flown down to the UK and were allowed to skip the quarantine after sorting things out with the government. I THINK this was true, but i might be wrong on some details.

here’s just one of the sources I had for that: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cinemablend.com/news/2549564/tom-cruise-met-with-the-uk-government-to-figure-out-mission-impossible-7-quarantine-rules

anyways yeah, besides that, I’m pretty sure only animated movies (some, not all obviously) have continued on during this time.
Compared to everyone on this site I'm pretty much a 2 year old.
Stormy
this site

is a weird place

Nickname(s): Storm
Pride Points: 8

Previous

Return to The Lion King 2019