The Lion Guard on Disney Plus

The Lion Guard on Disney Plus

Postby Jammy » November 18th, 2019, 3:26 am

So I just got access to Disney Plus and was very excited to see The Lion Guard on there! I'm making my way to the end of season 2 right now catching up. The series info lists 3 seasons, but I'm only seeing two on there. 3 may be too new, I guess, but then why would they list 3 seasons for streaming?

I was wondering if the third season has shown up on there for anyone. The UI is pretty awful, especially when it comes to loading content, so I'm hoping it's just an error? If anyone has any news otherwise, I would also like to know. Thanks, y'all!
:D
Jammy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Jammy
Pride Points: 9

Re: The Lion Guard on Disney Plus

Postby Stormy » November 18th, 2019, 3:48 am

Hey, I actually noticed the same thing the day of launch. Doesn’t seem like season 3 has made its way on there yet despite it claiming to have 3 seasons ready to stream. I’d expect it come out before 2020, because I think they just finished airing the final season on TV just last week or 2 weeks ago.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Postby WildSimba » November 18th, 2019, 3:49 am

Doesn't show up for me either, probably a listing error. lol
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Stormy » December 6th, 2019, 9:48 pm

Disney+ announced this weeks lineup, looks like season 3 of The Lion Guard was included. There's your answer. They waited.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 700 character limit.
View more smilies BBCode is ON [img] is ON [flash] is OFF [url] is ON Smilies are ON
Stormy
Custom Title:

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Text:

Pride Points: 14

Return to The Lion Guard