Tree of Life

Tree of Life

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 10th, 2019, 2:54 am

There are a few things that dont make sense when it come to living in the tree of Life, its seems since we had snow leopards and clouded leopards, thy are only native in China and that seems to be the where the tree of life is, is around china. So how can a pride of Lion be living in that area, and cheetah and hippos dont belong in that habitat, it just doesn't make sense.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Re: Tree of Life

Postby TTB-Kun » September 10th, 2019, 7:56 am

cause probably tlk is not set in the real world but in a fictional one where different bioms and animals are closer
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby Elton John » September 10th, 2019, 2:13 pm

I was thinking. Since there are no humans in the tlk universe what if tlk takes place in an era sort of like pangea but not completely? That would make the variety of non-African animals at the tree of life and the various Asian animals and Asian culture things make a bit more sense.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Panpardus » September 11th, 2019, 6:11 pm

I mean the entire chronology of that journey made no sense against real-world geography, so TLK must take place in a world where there's different continental arrangements than ours. That said, I got the vibe that the Night Pride are supposed to be Asiatic lions (which used to range across Asia but now are just found in India) since most if not all of their names are apparently Hindu in origin.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Don » September 21st, 2019, 4:09 am

Perhaps the best evidence that the world of The Lion Guard takes place on another planet can be seen in the episode, 'The Harmattan'.

Since the Pridelands is set in what is supposed to be Africa and Pride Rock is still within sight at the border region of the Backlands, we can assume that the Back Lands are also set in Africa.

Immediately after making through the sandstorm in the Backlands, Anga was already able to see the mountains inhabited by Japanese macaques.

There is no way that Anga, not even with her powers as the keenest of sight, could see the mountains of Japan from her location in Africa.

The only plausible explanation (other than movie or TV magic) is that the world of the Lion Guard takes place on another planet, where the landmasses are less widely dispersed, not unlike the ancient supercontinent of Pangaea.

The animals, habitats and cultural influences of this planet mirror those on real-life Planet Earth. But it's not Planet Earth itself.
Don

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasGuard » March 20th, 2020, 8:54 pm

The Alternate Earth theory does make the most sense given the evidence presented. I personally wanted to think that their were land brides that only the animals could access/knew about, but The Alternate Earth Theory is better.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard