Now that the show is over, best character? Worst character?

Now that the show is over, best character? Worst character?

Postby Elton John » September 7th, 2019, 3:49 am

Best character - Jasiri is bae but my vote goes towards Ono. He’s tired of everyones s*** and responds with a healthy dose of sarcasm.

Worst - While Zuri and Tiifu are useless and annoying, my vote goes towards Bunga. Tolerable at best..... really awful at worst and he’s in every episode.

And then there’s the star of the show, Kion. He’s in every episode and takes up a lot of screentime but we dont see much development for him as a character until season 3.

I realize this is a Disney Jr show so we are lucky to get any development at all from any characters. but a decent number of characters got development in spite of that.

We got all sorts of episodes with things you wouldnt see on nick jr or disney jr show normally. I guess we are lucky they didnt turn this show into teletubbies or the wiggles: tlk edition.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Now that the show is over, best character? Worst charact

Postby PridelandsPhantom » September 7th, 2019, 4:30 am

My best character would be Fuli. She has a level head and is smart. She is a loyal friend and is able to calm Kion down. She has her faults many which are what real cats would hate: water, getting dirty, etc. She also has a sense of humor and is fair.

The worst is Bunga he is so annoying. By annoying I mean on a scale of Jar Jar Binks :lol: There’s a difference between bravery and being fool-hardy. Bunga invites trouble and can be rather self-centered. For example, when Ono is healed all Bunga really cares about is Binga. The whole smell/fart thing is gross and got used too much. I cringe each time his stink attack is used.

I also consider Kion a well fleshed out character. He went from more carefree and solid leader o the guard :kionsmile:, to conflicted after the final battle with Scar. Kion can see the potential of both good and evil and controlling it. He grows up. :smilekion:
Last edited by PridelandsPhantom on September 7th, 2019, 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Re: Now that the show is over, best character? Worst charact

Postby TTB-Kun » September 7th, 2019, 12:21 pm

Kion hands down, he is the most interesting one, and he go through a lot of changes, ups and downs and his overall arc is really good, especially for a kid show.
as for worst... i don't really hate any charachter, they do their job in a way or another and never make a negative impact on the story.
Probably the only thing that i don't get is why they needed to add anga to the lion guard, i think it's a useless addition but it doesn't mean is overall bad.
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Return to The Lion Guard