new episodes of tlg dropping on disneynow this monday

Re: new episodes of tlg dropping on disneynow this monday

Postby Elton John » September 4th, 2019, 4:55 pm

my tlk headcanon is gold, a bit sparkly, and when the heads shoot out they explode into confetti

except for scars head. his head leaves a big bloody mess
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby KionIsGay » September 4th, 2019, 9:33 pm

Disappointed that they decided to introduce heterosexual love interests for almost all of the guard in the final season. Especially Binga, I'll be glad to never see that thing again.

Baliyo was my favourite new character, I love that boy.

Overall it was an enjoyable season, even if the villains didn't end up amounting to much.
KionIsGay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby TTB-Kun » September 5th, 2019, 1:55 am

[quote="KionIsGay"]Disappointed that they decided to introduce heterosexual love interests for almost all of the guard in the final season. Especially Binga, I'll be glad to never see that thing again.

Baliyo was my favourite new character, I love that boy.

Overall it was an enjoyable season, even if the villains didn't end up amounting to much.[/quote]
you know that statistically speaking, it's pretty normal having heterosexual relatioships?
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby PridelandsPhantom » September 5th, 2019, 5:49 am

You know I’m hurt and angry leave it at that.

Edited this post still hurt, still writing that fanfic, but don't hate Kion just sad.
Last edited by PridelandsPhantom on September 5th, 2019, 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Panpardus » September 5th, 2019, 6:16 am

Tell us how you really feel, eh?
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Elton John » September 5th, 2019, 6:52 am

what
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TTB-Kun » September 5th, 2019, 10:00 am

[quote="PridelandsPhantom"]You know I’m hurt and angry leave it at that. Wish Fuli would have been just never been on the guard. Kion should just not have had a mate. I now dislike him a lot. It’s okay my fanfic is in the works where Fuli will be joining the non living. Kion wouldn’t care though.[/quote]
woah, it's just a show, don't make a big deal. and anyway rani x kion is the mos logical decision if you think about it
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby KionIsGay » September 5th, 2019, 11:33 am

[quote="TTB-Kun"]you know that statistically speaking, it's pretty normal having heterosexual relatioships?[/quote]
Using real life statistics in regards to a cartoon about a lion with a magical roar, okay. I don't care about the statistics buddy, I care about representation. I also care about all the love interests being late-game additions, only one of which was even remotely well-developed.
KionIsGay

Pride Points: 0

Postby ValiantVitani » September 5th, 2019, 3:56 pm

[quote="PridelandsPhantom"]You know I’m hurt and angry leave it at that. Wish Fuli would have been just never been on the guard. Kion should just not have had a mate. I now dislike him a lot. It’s okay my fanfic is in the works where Fuli will be joining the non living. Kion wouldn’t care though.[/quote]

Might be taking things just a bit too seriously here.
ValiantVitani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Ninclow » September 5th, 2019, 6:40 pm

[quote="KionIsGay"]
Using real life statistics in regards to a cartoon about a lion with a magical roar, okay. I don't care about the statistics buddy, I care about representation. I also care about all the love interests being late-game additions, only one of which was even remotely well-developed.[/quote]

Then who do you think Kion should have ended up with? I mean - saying you want representation is just - pardon me - silly. The Lion Guard is not the right place to promote diversity. Do you know what show was really close at making a diverse character, but didn't? Fuller House, on Netflix. I mean, they really went out of their way to avoid getting it right. Why would you expect a show with such a young target audience as The Lion Guard to give you representation? What would you have them do, marry Kion and Bunga or something?
Ninclow

Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard