What if (ending hypothetical) . . .

What if (ending hypothetical) . . .

Postby ValiantVitani » August 15th, 2019, 4:34 am

Kion loses to Makucha in a game of Tic-Tac-Toe and because of this Makucha and the others get to eat all the animals at the Tree? And then Kion loses his Roar for failing to protect innocents and goes into exile as a failure, and the show ends here, with that as the reason for Kion and the rest of the Guard's absense in TLK.

Thoughts?
ValiantVitani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: What if (ending hypothetical) . . .

Postby zerodix » August 15th, 2019, 10:16 pm

that would be a sad ending for a kids show... I would love to see them grown up and reunite with the Pridelanders..
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Aelwen » August 15th, 2019, 11:50 pm

Too sad for disnaey show. No. It will probably end with Kion telling everyone to prepare to go home. "We have a long way to go!"
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby SimbasGuard » August 17th, 2019, 12:12 am

I think it could end with an Adult Lion Guard heading towards Pride Rock in the distance. Then have Kion mention that "I wonder what has happened while we were gone" Then cut to a scene with Simba, Nala, Kovu, Kiara, and Vitani just hanging out at Pride Rock.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard