i had an idea (unmarked season 3 spoilers)

i had an idea (unmarked season 3 spoilers)

Postby Elton John » August 6th, 2019, 2:11 am

What if the second half of season 3 takes places after they find the tree of life, with a new story arc involving rani?

And I had an idea about the show ending with Kion returning to the pridelands post tlk2, as an adult with him lamenting to Kiara that he missed her first hunt. We see Kovu and Kiaras cubs, and it is now Kions role to mentor her second born, the first lioness leader of the lion guard.

Show ends as it began, with Kion and the young cub on pride rock at dawn talking about the future and then credits roll...

how do you like this?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: i had an idea (unmarked season 3 spoilers)

Postby SimbasGuard » August 6th, 2019, 7:15 am

You have a very good idea.

I am certain that once The Lion Guard gets to The Tree of Life there will be a new story-arch involving Rani. I just have no idea what Rani's role in that story-arch will be. I am also convinced that we will see The Lion Guard as Adults before the end of the series. How much of them as Adults we will see is beyond me (If it is more than one scene that would be awesome 8-)). I really would like Kion and The Lion Guard To Return to The Pride Lands, but it all depends on how the series ends. Especially in rearguard to Rani's obligation to The Night Pride and The Tree of Life. She is described as being The Leader of The Night Pride, so if a romance happens between Kion and Rani I doubt she will just leave The Night Pride to go with Kion. Conversely I can't see Kion falling so hard for Rani that he disbands The Lion Guard and decides to never return home.

Assuming we get to actually see Kion and The Guard Return to The Pride Lands. I see it as being only a day or two after Kovu And Kiara's wedding. I just can't see Disney allowing Simba And Nala to become Grandparents. Especially not just as a footnote. Then there is the whole fact that The Lion Guard meeting the now Pride Lander/Outsiders is a story that I don't think should be glossed over (Which of course means that if this subject is addressed it will indeed be glossed over).

In all honesty I would love even a gimps of anything Post Lion King 2.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Re: i had an idea (unmarked season 3 spoilers)

Postby Aelwen » August 8th, 2019, 8:41 pm

I doubt we'll see adult Kion.
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Return to The Lion Guard