what happened to Rani?

what happened to Rani?

Postby zerodix » August 4th, 2019, 7:02 pm

I am halfway watching the s3 eps, but no Rani.... she was the main reason I looked forward to s3 so much.. is she canceled? she was in the s3 promo?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Re: what happened to Rani?

Postby JackStover » August 4th, 2019, 7:49 pm

The first half of season three is them travelling to the tree of life. They'll probably meet Rani when they get there. They have to be pretty close since the desert was one of the last landmark's on Rafiki's wall.
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby zerodix » August 4th, 2019, 8:50 pm

I hope so, that means we will have several episodes left after the "mama Binti" episode... do you know how mich episodes have to be revealed yet? I hope Rani is in all of the not revealed yet episodes
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » August 5th, 2019, 3:40 am

Being that Rani has yet to appear I think there will be another story-arch once The Lion Guard reach The Tree of Life.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby TTB-Kun » August 5th, 2019, 11:21 am

You sure are obsessed with this umpteenth color pallet swap. Anyway she is in the trailer for the season
TTB-Kun

Pride Points: 11

Postby SimbasGuard » August 6th, 2019, 6:14 am

[quote="TTB-Kun"]You sure are obsessed with this umpteenth color pallet swap.[/quote]

A color pallet swap can work just fine if you make an interesting character out of it. Look at how many times that has worked for Mortal Kombat ;)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard