Will we see any more of the Pride Landers and Outlanders?

Will we see any more of the Pride Landers and Outlanders?

Postby ValiantVitani » August 4th, 2019, 9:15 am

Do you think the Guard will return to the Pride Lands and interact with everyone else beyond a simple closing scene for the series, or is everything substantial left about the show only going to be focused on the journey?
ValiantVitani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: Will we see any more of the Pride Landers and Outlanders

Postby zerodix » August 4th, 2019, 7:05 pm

I really hope it.. but it seems that they stretched the journey to the tree of life out over all episodes... i fear we will not see Kovu and co again sadly enough. I binged the episodes untill Dragon Island and, besides several cool and cute new animal characters, no lion characters are there....at all.. Rani and her Night Pride are nowhere...
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Re: Will we see any more of the Pride Landers and Outlanders

Postby SimbasGuard » August 5th, 2019, 3:34 am

If The Unknown Lion that set Scar up to get his Scar is (as many fans theorize)Zira's Father (The location of the scene in question strongly hints at if not a direct connection between The Unknown Lion and Zira. Then at least a connection between The Unknown Lion and The Outsiders). I think it will take a flashback from Zira to make this connection. With The Lion Guard away Zira will be making trouble for The Pride Lands. should she appear.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard