Petition For A 4th Season Of The Lion Guard

Petition For A 4th Season Of The Lion Guard

Postby SimbasGuard » July 31st, 2019, 8:30 pm

Hey everyone. There is a petition to get Disney to make a 4th Season of The Lion Guard

I know it's a long shot, but I think it is worth a try. They will ask for money, but a donation is not needed.

https://www.change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-a-fourth-season-of-the-lion-guard
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Re: Petition For A 4th Season Of The Lion Guard

Postby Elton John » July 31st, 2019, 8:34 pm

The people working on this show have moved on. This isn’t like Family Guy back in 2003-2004 where there was big demand for a revival, or more recently Young Justice.

It likely isn’t happening. Best you can hope for is that after the success of the remake that disney makes a new tlk animated series.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » July 31st, 2019, 8:53 pm

Yeah I know, but I figure a slim chance is better than no chance at all. It can't hurt to try.

If nothing else maybe Disney will put the full seasons on DVD if they know there are enough potential buyers.

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TTB-Kun » August 1st, 2019, 8:50 pm

change.org is a joke
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby zerodix » August 1st, 2019, 11:18 pm

Disney has already made plans for the upcoming years, they run a business which means, shows that cash good stay, if there isnt enough profit, they stop the show. If they plam a 4th season in the future, it will be of "money reasons" Untill then we can enjoy the goodness that is season 3, what I've seen so far of it makes me ultra happy :)
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » August 3rd, 2019, 7:37 am

I know trying this might not do any good at all, but I know that it can't do any harm.

If it were to help in some way, awesome. If not, well no big surprise there. At least I gave it a shot.

SimbasGuard

Postby Panpardus » August 3rd, 2019, 10:28 am

Not to be a naysayer, but having just watched the Season 3 opener, this whole season has very clearly been written as the beginning of the end for the show as a whole to the point where it really doesn't seem like it'll make sense from a story perspective to even continue it after the show concludes. But at least it shows promise for being a strong ending.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby SimbasGuard » August 4th, 2019, 3:59 am

I have to agree with that now having seen all of the available episodes. However depending on how and when (in the continuity of The Lion King) The Series ends. A 4th season could easily be done depending on where in The Lion King Timeline it is set.

SimbasGuard

Return to The Lion Guard