How do you feel about Janja?

How do you feel about Janja?

Postby ValiantVitani » July 31st, 2019, 9:26 am

Do you like Janja as a character and a villain? Do you think he is an effective antagonist still?
Or is it time for a change of pace with him, and perhaps time for him to see the light and reform?
And if he should, how should it happen?

Should he learn of Scar's betrayal and throwing under the bus of the hyenas in the past, or should some other thing he learns of or event lead to his switching sides. They've already hinted that maybe Jasiri might be the impetus for a change of heart, is that a good way to go?

Finally, and alternatively, if you don't like him for whatever reason, should he just go away,
or is there a way the writers could make you like his character?
ValiantVitani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: How do you feel about Janja?

Postby SimbasGuard » July 31st, 2019, 5:41 pm

Janja is a good villain.
I'd like to know if he is Shenzi and Banzai Cub.
I'd be O.K. with him reforming (I think he might). He clearly has a crush on Jasiri, and Jasiri to my surprise seems to care enough about him to possibly return his affections if he were to switch sides (I think they would make a good couple). However I think it will take Scar threatening his life for hesitating when Jasiri tried to recruit him into The Hyena Resistance that will finally push him to switch sides.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Re: How do you feel about Janja?

Postby zerodix » July 31st, 2019, 11:52 pm

Janja was a nice cunning villain but to be honest, he and his 2 pals have a recurring thing that was nice, but if it is redone to many times, it gets dull. I would like to see them in season 2, but if they aren't recurring it wouldn't bother me too much. More hoping to see Tiifu and Zuri again...
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Return to The Lion Guard