How would you react if Jasiri and her clan switched sides?

How would you react if Jasiri and her clan switched sides?

Postby ValiantVitani » July 29th, 2019, 1:47 am

Obviously, this is unlikely to the point of impossibility, but what if it did happen? What if, somehow, Scar or Janja convinced Jasiri that the Pride Landers are hostile and prejudiced towards hyenas (there is a legitimate case they could make for this in general), and that it is neither in her nor her clan's best interests to side with them?

Or what if it happened some other way; perhaps Jasiri finally accepts an offer from Kion to move to the Pride Lands only for Simba to reject her and her family without giving them a chance? She could then become embittered in a justified way and turn against the Pride Landers on her own, and convince her clan to follow her in doing so.

As I said, this is basically certain not to happen, but if it did, how would you respond? Would you reject her turn to the dark side entirely, or go further and give up on the show, even? Or would you give such a turn of events a chance if she were given a compelling reason for her change of heart?
ValiantVitani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Re: How would you react if Jasiri and her clan switched side

Postby SimbasGuard » July 31st, 2019, 3:48 pm

The 2nt option has potential and I would be very disappointed in Simba if he were to react that way to Jasiri.

However, no matter how hut and offended Jasiri was by this, the worst I could see happening is that she and her clan would no longer be allies of The Pride Lands.

She would never join Scar as she knows how evil he is (plus he tried to have her killed). Jasiri would still remain Kion's (and the rest of The Guard's) Friend. Just not ally.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard