Season 3... Why search for this "Tree of Life" ?

Season 3... Why search for this "Tree of Life" ?

Postby KionScar » July 20th, 2019, 10:00 pm

When:
https://lionking.fandom.com/wiki/Tree_of_Life

"The Tree of Life (also called Rafiki's tree) is a location in the Pride Lands."

:?
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Re: Season 3... Why search for this "Tree of Life" ?

Postby Lynx » July 22nd, 2019, 8:52 pm

Well, if I recall, Rafiki's got burned down, right?
Lynx

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Panpardus » July 23rd, 2019, 12:46 am

The tree he planted in Mzimu Grove got burned down, not the one he actually lives in. That one has to still exist since it's in the latter portions of Simba's Pride.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby TheLionPrince » July 23rd, 2019, 2:05 am

Fun fact: I actually created the page, but I initially named it "Rafiki's Ancient Tree" before it was called "Rafiki's Tree".

As far as I'm aware, it's never been called the "Tree of Life" in the franchise, but looking at the page's edit history, it was somewhere referred to that somewhere on a miscellaneous Lion King website. However, I don't think it's official.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby KionScar » July 23rd, 2019, 9:04 pm

I do recall somewhere though years ago that Baobab Rafiki lived in on a game or something was referred to as the Tree of Life. Where might've been lost to time though...
KionScar

Postby Panpardus » July 24th, 2019, 1:39 am

Well regardless of what it is, the episode description gives a reason why:

Spoiler: show
After Kion and Ono are injured in an attempt to defeat Scar in the battle for the Pride Lands, the Lion Guard must embark on a journey to the Tree of Life to help them regain their strength.
Panpardus

Pride Points: 51

Postby KionScar » July 24th, 2019, 2:34 am

Lately, Rafiki's ancient magical tree he lives in has been called The Tree of Life officially by Disney, so I just find it silly that like TLG here didn't research that first.
KionScar

Postby zerodix » July 27th, 2019, 8:29 pm

trailer for the new ep on the fb page! can somebody screenshot the lionesses standing on priderock with simba? there is not only Nala next to Simba.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » July 27th, 2019, 11:58 pm

Maybe the name of Rafiki's tree was changed after production on Lion Guard Season 3 ended?

Perhaps there is more than one Tree Of Life?
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard