season 2 episode 28: the fall of Muzimu grove

Re: season 2 episode 28: the fall of Muzimu grove

Postby Ninclow » March 26th, 2019, 5:43 pm

Is it me, or has Kion's facial features been slightly aged up?
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Aelwen » March 26th, 2019, 6:19 pm

[quote="Ninclow"]Is it me, or has Kion's facial features been slightly aged up?[/quote]

I didn't notice anything, where?
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby KionScar » March 30th, 2019, 10:57 pm

[quote="Aelwen"][quote="Ninclow"]Is it me, or has Kion's facial features been slightly aged up?[/quote]

I didn't notice anything, where?[/quote]

It is a bit noticeable in his muzzle.

KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » April 14th, 2019, 9:22 am

This was an awesome episode. It was great to see Simba actually fighting Scar's Army.

I was slightly sad that Kion used The Roar to drive off Scar's Army, as I was hoping to see Simba And Kion do some Father and Son side by side butt kicking. However Kion made the right tactical move at that point, As Simba concurred.

The Pridelanders anger toward Simba for not telling them of Scar's return is understandable. However given how they reacted to finding out about Scar, Simba was right to keep them in the dark. Especially since there is no way as of yet to defeat Scar himself.

Fuli Sings. Need I say more.

Nala and Kiara at least had a silent cameo.

I am wondering how the season will end now.

[quote="KionIsGay"]You can really hear the puberty in Max Charles' voice. Wonder if they'll replace him or try to play it off as Kion's own puberty.[/quote]

I'd say the latter as that would require them to do nothing. Story-wise they can get away with it seeing as Kion is the age he is.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard