The queens Visit airs 18th of february!

Re: The queens Visit airs 18th of february!

Postby Aelwen » February 18th, 2019, 4:51 pm

I still don't understand how this treaty between zebras and Lion royal family work. Is she ok knowing that her mates are a dinner and lunch for her allies?
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby Elton John » February 18th, 2019, 5:06 pm

nah, I doubt the lions would specifically eat her friends if they want a treaty.

my main concern with this ep is no thurston / dhababu interactions.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Panpardus » February 18th, 2019, 6:57 pm

The treaty is just that Pride Lands animals can go to the Back Lands (where they seemingly don't usually go to respect the boundaries of that place) for water during the dry season. It says nothing about hunting in those areas, and seeing how much of a stickler Pride Landers are about hunting regulations and territorial boundaries, I think it's pretty safe to assume that no Pride Lands carnivores would be allowed to hunt in the Back Lands.

Episode was okay. The song was catchy and well performed, and the story and character interactions were amusing enough to watch, although I'm still not a fan of Tiifu and Zuri. I seriously doubt the writers really feel a need to do much substantial with them all. The two zebra guards though; real MVPs. About time we see some large herbivores actually kicking butt, take no prisoners style. :lol: If the Pride Lands animals actually behaved this way more often, the Lion Guard wouldn't be anywhere nearly as necessary as the show makes them out to be. (And the show could take the time to do more interesting inter-character interactions and stories.)

Anyway, two left.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby KionIsGay » February 19th, 2019, 9:36 am

Least favourite episode in a while.
KionIsGay

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby zerodix » February 19th, 2019, 8:44 pm

to be honest, I read about the 2 upcoming episodes and I think I get my bet on season 3.. but I will still watch because I have this hope that the Outlanders might appear in any episode. Hoping so hard.. this series had so much opportunities, and then they give us these..
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby SimbasGuard » March 20th, 2019, 5:49 am

[quote="Elton John"]my main concern with this ep is no thurston / dhababu interactions.[/quote]

The only thing I can think of is Simba didn't want Thurston and his herd to know about Dhahabu's visit because if he finds out a Zebra is Queen of The Back Lands. Thurston might think that he should be King of The Pride Lands and start a Zebra uprising,

It is much more likely that Thurston just forgot about Dhahabu's visit.

I liked the episode very well, but again Tiifu and Zuri are shown in a very poor light. Even with them saying how they want to help Kiara be a good Ruler, I have to doubt their sincerity. How low does it get to say that you will act as someone's guard only to basically use them as a shield when the trouble starts. Seriously Kiara would be better off to have the per-reformed Vitani as her advisor than those two. Any character growth Tiifu gained in "The Underground Adventure" was ruined by her behavior in this episode. Sadly Zuri has had no hope character development-wise from day one.

What I really liked was that neither Kion or Fuli was thrilled about the prospect of Fuli leaving The Lion Guard and potentially The Pride Lands. The way the situation was resolved was great.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard