next months ep, Pride Landers Unite.

next months ep, Pride Landers Unite.

Postby Elton John » December 16th, 2018, 12:12 am

January 21st.

No synopsis yet.

The title does intrigue me...
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: next months ep, Pride Landers Unite.

Postby SimbasGuard » December 19th, 2018, 7:27 am

I know that one should never judge a book by it's cover as it were. However the name of this episode has me very intrigued as well. It could be that more that just Simba's Pride is getting ready to stand with The Lion Guard should Scar's Army attack. I am very excited to see what this is about.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby zerodix » December 20th, 2018, 1:08 pm

is this the final episode of season 2?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Elton John » December 20th, 2018, 1:52 pm

i think there are two left.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Panpardus » December 21st, 2018, 2:00 pm

Two left after this one airs.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Elton John » January 21st, 2019, 2:39 pm

I saw it. Was an ok episode. At the very least it did something new with the current storyline.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Aelwen » January 21st, 2019, 4:24 pm

it was mediocre. And Makuu's words about
"if there's ever trouble for anyone in the Pride Lands, we'll be there" don't fit SP's plot. When Zira came, no animal came to help Simba. Maybe he didn't ask them for help, but why? Even one elephant could help them win.
Last edited by Aelwen on January 23rd, 2019, 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aelwen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 21st, 2019, 11:47 pm

One thing they left out was getting Simbas family together as well, but maybe it best they, didn't I dont know, but what really bothers me is how they dont consider that elephants cant just go down on a slope, elephants need to be on level ground, but thats me thinking in reality.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Panpardus » January 24th, 2019, 5:45 am

I'm more bothered by how the megaherbivores (the elephants and rhinos in particular, but this also extends to the hippos, giraffes, and buffalo) are so helpless/spineless in this show and afraid of small groups of hyenas and jackals. Just by virtue of size alone, these are animals that entire lion prides usually stay from -- the recorded instances of them doing so are either flukes or regional specialization where a particular pride figured out a specific hunting technique -- rarer still are they actually successful. And large herbivores tend to be really aggressive on top of that, so it's kinda weird to not see them at least occasionally presented as antagonistic. I can't think of any instance where the main plot of an episode featured an herbivore as an antagonist.

Anyway, short rant aside, episode overall was pretty "meh", but I know it's setting up for a specific future Season 2 episode (spoiled myself a bit with those Ukrainian clips that came out last week) so hopefully the payoff is decent.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Aelwen » January 24th, 2019, 6:44 pm

[quote="Panpardus"]I'm more bothered by how the megaherbivores (the elephants and rhinos in particular, but this also extends to the hippos, giraffes, and buffalo) are so helpless/spineless in this show and afraid of small groups of hyenas and jackals. Just by virtue of size alone, these are animals that entire lion prides usually stay from -- the recorded instances of them doing so are either flukes or regional specialization where a particular pride figured out a specific hunting technique -- rarer still are they actually successful. And large herbivores tend to be really aggressive on top of that, so it's kinda weird to not see them at least occasionally presented as antagonistic. I can't think of any instance where the main plot of an episode featured an herbivore as an antagonist.

Anyway, short rant aside, episode overall was pretty "meh", but I know it's setting up for a specific future Season 2 episode (spoiled myself a bit with those Ukrainian clips that came out last week) so hopefully the payoff is decent.[/quote]

it's interesting that in SP the was a scene where angry rhinos were chsing Kiara and Kovu (obviously they didn't care about her royal status) abd it seemed better.
In TLG all animals are helpless. Jackals attack crocodiles and buffalos, hyenas attack rhinos and hippos. :roll: :facepaw:
Aelwen

Pride Points: 1

Next

Return to The Lion Guard