Favorite character in the show?

Favorite character in the show?

Postby Elton John » April 5th, 2018, 2:16 am

The show has been going on for a few years now, enough time to formulate opinions on characters.

I think my choice is Ono. I can relate to his dry sarcasm and mild annoyance at others.

Everyone loves Jasiri, i’m no different but I like Ono slightly more.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: Favorite character in the show?

Postby nalafan1 » April 5th, 2018, 10:31 am

I like two characters in the show those two are Nala as she is my favourite character in the films and when she first appeared in the show I instantly liked her, And the other one is Fuli I like her character.
nalafan1

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby TTB-Kun » April 5th, 2018, 1:02 pm

Kion is very deep and cool character especially for a kid show and we see a subtle grow of him during the series, all others are kind of one dimensional, that's fine but kion is easily above the rest
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby gothprincesskiara » April 5th, 2018, 7:40 pm

Mine are Kion, Fuli, and Ono, Simba, Nala, and Kiara,......for me they are the only characters with the most common sense in the series thank god
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby AnonLion » April 5th, 2018, 8:08 pm

From the original characters of the Lion Guard it's Kion. You can clearly see him grow throughout the series with every lesson he learns, and it's very refreshing when he faces obstacles that he struggles to get through.
Simba and Nala give me life

I also just began writing TLK fanfiction !
AnonLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby zerodix » April 5th, 2018, 11:12 pm

I used to like Jasiri and Fuli the most, and Tiifu and Zuri but they have vanished? they never returned to any show. Right now i am looking forward to see Rani the lioness in season 3.. based on her design she is my fav character now.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby KionScar » April 7th, 2018, 4:03 am

I think it's obvious for me who my favorites are... But just in case:

Scar
Kion
Makucha
Sumu
Simba
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » April 7th, 2018, 10:17 am

I am going to ignore The per-existing characters and just choose from the ones original to the show.

Kion is my favorite. I like how he went from carefree Prince to capable leader once his power and responsibility were thrust on him. I admire how he tactically analyze a problem from every angle. Also the fact that he agonizes over any misjudgement (While being a serious character flaw) it shows how seriously he takes his responsibility.

I had originaly thought Kion had the qualifications to be a Good King (should he ever acquire his own Pride). However it was pointed out in another thread that Kion's leadership skills are only applicable in military situations. He need to learn diplomacy before finding a Pride of his own.

I also adore Fuli and I have a Feeling I will also adore Rani.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on April 15th, 2018, 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby HasiraKali » April 11th, 2018, 3:08 am

I was just thinking about this today actually. I think it's a tie between Fuli and Ono for me. I like their sarcasm and how Ono is constantly saying "It's common knowledge really" because a lot of it really should be. :lol:
We are so much more complicated than our names.
If you're not here to party, get out of the teacup.
Lea Halalela Lion King Forums
HasiraKali

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Dreamin'...

Nickname(s): Manda
Pride Points: 24

Postby TheDoctor » May 4th, 2018, 8:10 pm

I like all the new characters from the show, really. I admit I was rolling my eyes at goody-goody Kion for a while, but I think he's grown and developed as a character very well in season 2, which I enjoy :)

Otherwise I think Beshte is my favourite in the guard, followed by Ono. Beshte is just a kind giant who looks after everyone and I think that's awesome :dreamy:

I really like Dhahabu too, mostly because she's voiced by Renée Goldsberry :D
TheDoctor
Time Lord

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Brooding brooding brooding brooding

Next

Return to The Lion Guard