Favorite character in the show?

Re: Favorite character in the show?

Postby MacGuy3135 » July 10th, 2018, 2:34 am

Mine is entirely Fuli. Probaby because her outlook is so relatable to me and also the fact she seems to be one of the only sources of common sense in the show. In terms of villains you can’t beat makucha. Especially with that voice. Only threatening villain in the show in my opinion.
MacGuy3135

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby rachel » September 21st, 2018, 8:23 pm

Hi :evil: :D I'm new here and i love lionking fanart. I like Tifu and Zuri(She's a pink lion!!!! LOL) I also like nala and kierra and fuli. I'm glad that the lionking fineally has nice hyenas. Also i think it's cool how rafikki has a grandaughter. :hackingcough:
MAGA
rachel
MAGA

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Proud to say that Jesus is my Lord and Saivor

Nickname(s): Rachel, Lamb, Lamb the cat
Telegram: Don't have telegram
Pride Points: 1

Postby gothprincesskiara » September 25th, 2018, 2:03 pm

From most to least for me is, Kion Fuli, Ono, Beshte, Bunga? no dont like him, I think he is overly too brave for his own good.
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby SimbasGuard » October 7th, 2018, 6:37 am

[quote="rachel"]Also i think it's cool how rafikki has a grandaughter. :hackingcough:[/quote]

I don't think Makini is related to Rafiki. Although nothing has been said either way. I think if Makini was Rafiki's granddaughter I think it would have been mentioned when she was introduced.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard