New episode ‘The Scorpions Sting’

New episode ‘The Scorpions Sting’

Postby Elton John » March 6th, 2018, 4:31 pm

April 2nd according to the lion guard wiki.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: New episode ‘The Scorpions Sting’

Postby SimbasGuard » March 8th, 2018, 11:20 am

This is awesome 8-) :thumbsup: I was worried that we would have to wait until mid April It sounds like a very good episode as well.

Simba gets stung by a scorpion and The Lion Guard has to go to The Outlands to get the cure.

http://lionguard.wikia.com/wiki/The_Scorpion%27s_Sting
Last edited by SimbasGuard on March 21st, 2018, 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » March 21st, 2018, 12:30 pm

according to an updated synopsis the guard finally meets up with Scar.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » March 21st, 2018, 2:18 pm

Whelp. Simba’s probably gonna regret not investing in healthcare when he had the chance.
“Arthur, I finally have my answer to your question, “Why do you think birds fly?” Birds fly because they want to fly. They don’t need a reason to, even if their wings snap and doom them to die. They don’t fly for anyone’s benefit. They don’t fly because they were ordered to. They fly because they want to fly and for no other reason!”
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Postby SimbasGuard » March 21st, 2018, 5:12 pm

[quote="Elton John"]according to an updated synopsis the guard finally meets up with Scar.[/quote]

Oh! I knew this would have to happen eventually. I did not expect it in this episode 8-)

[quote="SwagaliciousXXX"]Whelp. Simba’s probably gonna regret not investing in healthcare when he had the chance.[/quote]

* Sarcastic voice * What do you mean? Rafiki is top notch. Can you name any other Shaman in The Pride Lands that gives better medical care?

On a more serious note I am kind of hoping that we get a touching Simba And Nala Moment. We will probably get a similar moment with Simba and Kiara.

Also I am inclined to think that Kion may actually be very concerned about Simba in this episode ( I know that their are those who thought that he was not concerted enough about Simba in Bunga and The King). Although he will try to hide it and just focus on the mission. It will be Fuli that sees through the brave front he is putting up.

SimbasGuard

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JackStover » March 22nd, 2018, 7:15 am

Scar accomplished too little with his element of surprise. A few botched assassination attempts and a couple of recruitment drives. If Scar chooses to reveal himself in this episode, it's going to make him look even more inept.
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby Elton John » March 22nd, 2018, 8:07 am

To be fair, he was a really inept king in the second half of tlk1 soooooo

It’s just being consistent.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby SwagaliciousXXX » March 22nd, 2018, 2:12 pm

[quote="JackStover"]Scar accomplished too little with his element of surprise. A few botched assassination attempts and a couple of recruitment drives. If Scar chooses to reveal himself in this episode, it's going to make him look even more inept.[/quote]

To be honest, even one assassination attempt should have put the Pridelands on high alert. I guess Simba treats people going after his life and potentially throwing the Pridelands into chaos the same way sudden rain ruins a picnic. Inconvenient but it will pass.
“Arthur, I finally have my answer to your question, “Why do you think birds fly?” Birds fly because they want to fly. They don’t need a reason to, even if their wings snap and doom them to die. They don’t fly for anyone’s benefit. They don’t fly because they were ordered to. They fly because they want to fly and for no other reason!”
SwagaliciousXXX
It'sOverAnakin!IHaveTheTopLine

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER!

Nickname(s): Swag
Pride Points: 13

Postby Panpardus » March 23rd, 2018, 1:36 am

[quote="SwagaliciousXXX"][quote="JackStover"]Scar accomplished too little with his element of surprise. A few botched assassination attempts and a couple of recruitment drives. If Scar chooses to reveal himself in this episode, it's going to make him look even more inept.[/quote]

To be honest, even one assassination attempt should have put the Pridelands on high alert. I guess Simba treats people going after his life and potentially throwing the Pridelands into chaos the same way sudden rain ruins a picnic. Inconvenient but it will pass.[/quote]

I mean, after everything he's been to up until that point, I wouldn't be surprised that he just sort of tries to let some stuff go. Besides, he's a lion; folks are gonna be trying to kill him all the time. It's pretty par for the course.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby SimbasGuard » March 23rd, 2018, 5:10 am

[quote="JackStover"]Scar accomplished too little with his element of surprise. A few botched assassination attempts and a couple of recruitment drives. If Scar chooses to reveal himself in this episode, it's going to make him look even more inept.[/quote]

Perhaps Scar being revealed will not be his choice.

[quote="Panpardus"][quote="SwagaliciousXXX"]To be honest, even one assassination attempt should have put the Pridelands on high alert. I guess Simba treats people going after his life and potentially throwing the Pridelands into chaos the same way sudden rain ruins a picnic. Inconvenient but it will pass.[/quote]

I mean, after everything he's been to up until that point, I wouldn't be surprised that he just sort of tries to let some stuff go. Besides, he's a lion; folks are gonna be trying to kill him all the time. It's pretty par for the course.[/quote]

There is also the fact that with Kiburi's assassination attempt thwarted and seemingly all of his followers banished alongside of him. There was no reason to suspect that there was a larger plot in the works. It came off as Kuburi trying to make a power grab and having higher aspirations than just being leader of The Crocodiles.

SimbasGuard

Next

Return to The Lion Guard