New episode ‘The Scorpions Sting’

Re: New episode ‘The Scorpions Sting’

Postby PridelandsPhantom » April 8th, 2018, 2:33 am

I've finally had time to catch up on my LG episodes. Doctoral degree and end-of-the year teaching hasn't lent me a lot of time for TV. Anyhow, my favorite part, as usual, was Fuli, "We're with you, Kion" :concern: I did love the cave paintings in the beginning telling about Scar and it is true that Timon and Pumbaa distracted te hyenas to help Simba defeat Scar, but hey Nala had a big part in that to! I am a bit disappointed that Kiara hasn't had a bigger role, at least a "Hang on, Dad." I expected a little more romantic moment between Simba and Nala :roll: I love the little TLK nods such as Kion nudging Simba the same way Simba did when his father died :cry:

My big question, if Scar is flame, and they were all right next to the volcano couldn't he have burned the whole guard? I get it would been the end of the guard, but it makes sense for Scar being flames to burn them to death.
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby KionScar » April 8th, 2018, 10:38 pm

[quote="PridelandsPhantom"]
My big question, if Scar is flame, and they were all right next to the volcano couldn't he have burned the whole guard? I get it would been the end of the guard, but it makes sense for Scar being flames to burn them to death.[/quote]

How I have/see(n) it is yes, he could've ended it there but "Where's the fun in that?" ;)
Scar loves to mess with his family:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8wgXRNYcPM
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Ninclow » May 15th, 2018, 9:42 am

We know Scar's MADE of flames, but we don't really see him use it as a weapon. Maybe he can't. Maybe he's as capable of hurting someone as a Hogwarts ghost, just like Mufasa seems to be? Maybe lying about how dangerous he is post-mortem is the only way to scare allies into obedience? Imagine if everyone started just ignoring Scar, could he really do anything about it?
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard