The Rise of Scar Tailor

Re: The Rise of Scar Tailor

Postby TTB-Kun » July 29th, 2017, 7:46 am

TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby zerodix » July 29th, 2017, 9:02 am

has it aired yet? how late does it air? morning or evening? and it is in american time zone right?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Panpardus » July 29th, 2017, 9:07 am

It airs sometime in the morning, though I just watched the whole thing on the netlify site. Color me impressed is all I'll say for now without spoiling anything story-related. I will just say, I am loving the opening; kick-ass and explosive are the only terms I can think to describe it.
Last edited by Panpardus on July 29th, 2017, 9:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby escobea1 » July 29th, 2017, 9:11 am

Oh now I'm getting excited. I'm also glad you ended up impressed Panpardus, after a lot of skepticism in the thread. I'm hopeful for the episode.
escobea1

Pride Points: 8

Postby Elton John » July 29th, 2017, 9:13 am

So it actually turned out to be good? They didn't butcher Scar? How the heck did you watch it?
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby escobea1 » July 29th, 2017, 9:16 am

Follow the link by TTB-Kun and search the website for the full episode.
escobea1

Postby Panpardus » July 29th, 2017, 9:26 am

[quote="Elton John"]So it actually turned out to be good? They didn't butcher Scar? How the heck did you watch it?[/quote]

It's in the Netlify link someone posted a couple comments above. (That's how I watch episodes since I don't have a TV.)

Spoiler: show
They didn't ruin Scar since they didn't really show him. The whole episode is just a build up to his actual appearance, but they're saving any Scar-related action for at longer arc down the road, which does make sense; they're definitely pacing their execution with this character from a storytelling perspective, so I do have hope that they're trying to do this as right as they can with the premise they're working with. We'll still have to see how they play this whole thing out, but I'm really anticipating what we could see in later episodes. I don't want to get my hopes too high, but I'm more optimistic now than I ever have been with this show. There's definitely been a slight tone shift these past few episodes, and to me this pretty much solidifies it. I can see what they mean by Season 2 being potentially 'darker', or at least more intense.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby Elton John » July 29th, 2017, 10:17 am

I saw it on the official watch disney site.

I liked it way way way more than I thought I would. I'll talk about it in a few days, give others a chance to watch it. there's a lot of stuff i it I liked that I didn't want to spoil.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby escobea1 » July 29th, 2017, 10:19 am

This was a wonderful episode and has regained my interest in more ways than one. It was the closest this show has gotten to resembling the original movie in tone and world. I agree with Elton in letting others see it before discussing it.
escobea1

Postby TTB-Kun » July 29th, 2017, 10:45 am

CUB KION OMG I'M GONNA DIE FROM DIABETES!!! *.*
TTB-Kun

Pride Points: 11

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard