Available online?

Available online?

Postby Kina » July 14th, 2017, 1:59 pm

Maybe? I'd like to see this show, but I don't have cable/satellite. But since I'm thinking about picking up LK fanfiction again, it'd be nice to see if there's much worth including in my expanded universe.
Kina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Kina, lioness of the dusk.

Nickname(s): Moonlight
Pride Points: 9

Re: Available online?

Postby Elton John » July 14th, 2017, 2:59 pm

Itunes and google play and maybe amazon vod.

Some regions of the world have the show on netflix.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Kina » July 14th, 2017, 3:14 pm

Just checked. Sadly it is not on Netflix for me. *Le sigh*
Kina

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JackStover » July 14th, 2017, 6:06 pm

There's always watchtlg.netlify.com

As far as I can tell, somebody made it as a backdoor into the Watch Disney Junior app.
JackStover

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 17

Postby Kina » July 14th, 2017, 11:52 pm

I'll give those a try. ^^
Kina

Postby Azdgari » July 15th, 2017, 1:16 am

[quote="Kina"]Just checked. Sadly it is not on Netflix for me. *Le sigh*[/quote]
Download the 'Hola' attachment for your browser. It allows you to switch up your VPN--essentially, to browse as if you were in another country. Just install it (it's a chrome plug-in, takes 5 seconds), switch to a country that has it, and voila!
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Pride Points: 114

Postby Kina » July 15th, 2017, 1:30 am

Oh, that's a good idea. I don't know why I didn't think of that before. Thanks, Az!
Kina

Postby Lynx » July 15th, 2017, 8:45 pm

Be careful though; Netflix has been known to ban accounts for cheating.
Lynx

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Squeely » July 28th, 2017, 11:11 am

I know I'm late to the party, but I had trouble with Hola. Apparently it sells your bandwidth or something like that, which slowed my computer massively. There are plenty of other proxy servers to try out if Hola causes problems for you like it did for me. Simply Google "free proxy" :)
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby zerodix » July 28th, 2017, 11:18 am

i watch the show on kimcartoon.me because the episodes are there 2 days after the official release. have fun bingewatching :)
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Return to The Lion Guard