David Oyelowo to voice Scar in The Lion Guard

Re: David Oyelowo to voice Scar in The Lion Guard

Postby Ninclow » July 16th, 2017, 1:03 am

I caught myself wondering how a promo would look like for the Rise of Scar. Zira knew more about the roar than Kion, what if she tricked Kion to roar in anger?

I sort of images an angry-looking Kion roaring, blasting away some predatory animal (Nuka?) threatening a friend/ally. Like Rafiki. And even though Rafiki is safe and Nuka is retreating to where Zira, Vitani, Kovu and a couple of lionesses can be seen in the background, Kion moves to go after him, and when Rafiki tells him that 'the danger is past, Kion, let him run!' Kion shakes his head and shouts after the other lion: "You fooled me once, Zira! You will never set foot in the Pride Lands again!" and then you have Rafiki raise an arm and go like: "Kion, NO!" BUT - too late: Kion roars. Then the sky darkens, the wind is howling, the drums of thunder - a flash of lightening. A menacing laughter as the screen fades to black, before you see the Lion Guard back slowly away, their faces fearful, even Bunga, fades to black, Kion's face up close, the look of horror in his eyes. A new thunder, the laughter becomes louder, Zira gasps, her face one of triumphant anticipation, you see Vitani looking up, her expression mirroring her mother's - Kovu looks almost as alarmed at the Lion Guard, it fades back to black, you see Nuka is sort of hunched down low to the ground, snickering, half singing, half whispering; "Scar is coming, Scar is coming!", it fades to black, all is quiet - then BOOM - you see the spirit of Scar towering over them all, laughing louder than ever, a split second look on Kion's face, gaping in horror as you see Scar's spirit come down upon the lion guard, the screen go black one last time, and the sinister voice of Scar: "Hello, Kion..."
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard