The Lion Guard Season 2 starts July 7th!

Re: The Lion Guard Season 2 starts July 7th!

Postby Kianga » June 13th, 2017, 4:48 pm

It's really nice to hear there will /finally/ be more Lion Guard episodes. There is always so much time between each new one. Only downside is I don't have cable and will likely have to wait to buy the pass for the new season on Amazon due to getting a new house.
Kianga

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

sassy lionesspanther

Nickname(s): KL, Koudo
Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » June 14th, 2017, 4:58 am

[quote="Kallo"]I think they're just slamming the newly announced episodes together with the S1 episodes, because they're not sure if this will actually be Season 2 because of how confusing it's been. It'd only make sense that "Babysitter Bunga" is where Season 2 starts, because 1) the longer hiatus we've had now vs. look at the regular air-dates afterwards, 2) the Disney TVA announced it'd be Season 2, and 3) we already knew from an official source that Season 2 would be starting somewhere in the mid-summer. Also, I'm not sure if "The Rise of Scar" will actually air July 30th. It would make sense, and I wouldn't be surprised if it did and it seems over here Season 1 consists of only the first 19 episodes. So what's considered Season 1 seems to also depend entirely on the country.[/quote]

Those are all very good points that I failed to consider. I guess there is no reason why they could not have a major movie event after the start of the (In The Lion Guard's Case 2nd) season. I mean Elena of Avalor did.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on June 14th, 2017, 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » June 14th, 2017, 12:19 pm

According to the unofficial disney tv animation fb account Rise of Scar is a tv movie.

They're really accurate, I have several fb friends who follow that page.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » June 14th, 2017, 10:00 pm

[quote="Elton John"]According to the unofficial disney tv animation fb account Rise of Scar is a tv movie.[/quote]

Yeah that's what I meant by major movie event. I should have specified T.V. Movie :oops:

SimbasGuard

Postby Elton John » June 14th, 2017, 10:51 pm

Or, better put, it's a tv special. Calling something 40 minutes long a movie is misleading.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby SimbasGuard » June 14th, 2017, 11:01 pm

[quote="Elton John"]Or, better put, it's a tv special. Calling something 40 minutes long a movie is misleading.[/quote]

Very true.

SimbasGuard

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard