The Lion Guard Season 2 starts July 7th!

The Lion Guard Season 2 starts July 7th!

Postby Elton John » June 9th, 2017, 10:37 am

.....according to DisneyTV animation twitter account. Which although unofficial, is accurate and doesn't just make stuff up.

http://disneytvanimation.com

Found a source!

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/the-lion-guard/episode-guide/EP02316219?aid=zap2it

An even better source!
Last edited by Elton John on June 9th, 2017, 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: The Lion Guard Season 2 starts July 7th!

Postby Squeely » June 9th, 2017, 10:58 am

Holy crap that's far earlier than I anticipated. Excited!
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby Elton John » June 9th, 2017, 10:59 am

I'm trying to find another source for this as soon as I can.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Solar » June 9th, 2017, 10:50 pm

Oh my I'm so excited. 2 new episodes in one day!
And that last episode title.......
Solar
He Lives In You

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

He Lives In Me

Nickname(s): Solar, Molly
Pride Points: 4

Postby AnonLion » June 10th, 2017, 12:00 am

Finally we get dates! This is gonna be awesome ^^
Simba and Nala give me life

I also just began writing TLK fanfiction !
AnonLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 8

Postby SimbasGuard » June 10th, 2017, 10:04 am

This is interesting according to the 2nd link Elton John provided. Season 1 is still not over it has 31 episodes. July 7th is on a Friday when new episodes usually air. Assuming Kevin Schon was right about season 2 starting with a 1 hour movie. Then July 30th which is not marked as being in a season and is on a Sunday. Makes sense as the kickoff of season 2, the way Return Of The Roar Kicked-off the series. Which also originally aired on a Sunday. I guess we will know for sure if the July 7th episodes are set during The Pride Lands Dry season.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Kallo » June 10th, 2017, 4:10 pm

[quote="SimbasGuard"]This is interesting according to the 2nd link Elton John provided. Season 1 is still not over it has 31 episodes. July 7th is on a Friday when new episodes usually air. Assuming Kevin Schon was right about season 2 starting with a 1 hour movie. Then July 30th which is not marked as being in a season and is on a Sunday. Makes sense as the kickoff of season 2, the way Return Of The Roar Kicked-off the series. Which also originally aired on a Sunday. I guess we will know for sure if the July 7th episodes are set during The Pride Lands Dry season.[/quote]

I think they're just slamming the newly announced episodes together with the S1 episodes, because they're not sure if this will actually be Season 2 because of how confusing it's been. It'd only make sense that "Babysitter Bunga" is where Season 2 starts, because 1) the longer hiatus we've had now vs. look at the regular air-dates afterwards, 2) the Disney TVA announced it'd be Season 2, and 3) we already knew from an official source that Season 2 would be starting somewhere in the mid-summer. Also, I'm not sure if "The Rise of Scar" will actually air July 30th. It would make sense, and I wouldn't be surprised if it did, but so far from what we know it was originally scheduled for Autumn. Also, another source at first claimed it'll air July 21st, along with "Ono and the Egg". So I have a feeling they're not quite sure about that one yet.

Also, curiously, I was watching TLG on Finnish TV the other day, and it seems over here Season 1 consists of only the first 19 episodes. So what's considered Season 1 seems to also depend entirely on the country.
Kallo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 21

Postby yukidogzombie » June 10th, 2017, 7:26 pm

I kind of think that Rise of Scar will air in november and not july since all the disney junior movies have air in november
yukidogzombie

Nickname(s): yuki
Pride Points: 1

Postby zerodix » June 12th, 2017, 9:14 am

i wonder where the wiki got its info from. they are always on point when they release news.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Elton John » June 12th, 2017, 4:58 pm

Zap2it

Which is a legit tv listings site.
Elton John
I’m with you

Next

Return to The Lion Guard