How many episodes will be in season 1?

How many episodes will be in season 1?

Postby MacGuy3135 » March 3rd, 2017, 2:54 am

Originally, there should have been 24 excluding RotR, but now I hear that Beshtie and the Hippo Lanes will be episode 25 of season 1. Will this mean that we will get more episodes in season 1 GEForce season 2 starts> what would be a logical number>
MacGuy3135

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: How many episodes will be in season 1?

Postby Kallo » March 3rd, 2017, 8:51 pm

Well, the most logical number of episodes would be 26. That's usually the number of episodes in a season for a cartoon. Either that, or 13 episodes if it's a short season. Though, lately it seems it's become much more random with cartoons and isn't as specifically organised as it used to be.

Still, if I were to guess (complete speculation here), my assumption would still lean towards the 26 eps. Which would mean there is still gonna be one more episode in Season 1 after "Beshte and the Hippo Lanes". That episode would likely air sometime in mid-April. After that, I'd guess there'd be a summer hiatus, with Season 2 kicking off with the two-parter "Return of the Roar" -type special. I mean, it's pretty much confirmed at this point that S2 will start in Autumn with the special, so obviously every episode until then, however many there may be, will be a Season 1 episode.
Kallo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 21

Return to The Lion Guard