Season 2 starts in March maybe? Unsure?

Re: Season 2 starts in March maybe? Unsure?

Postby Kallo » February 15th, 2017, 3:18 am

I'm not too worried if the next season doesn't start until this Autumn. The last or the penultimate episode of this season is airing in March, which means if S2 starts somewhere around September/October, it's only like a three times longer break than the ones we're getting between every episode already, currently. :P

Kidding aside, it's pretty much just a normal-length summer hiatus between seasons. I'm more worried about the long breaks during this season. It's like they're trying to kill the show on purpose. Hopefully not getting the next season until Autumn means next season will be more consistent with its air-dates. I'm wondering if they didn't like the original airing plans for Season 1 (which I assume were supposed to be something along the lines of January-August 2016), so they stretched the heck out of S1 so they can slot S2 to the more typical October-May schedule. Just a guess, but that's all I can think. Either that, or they just really believe these air-dates can keep the show going. Which they're going to find out is wrong, sadly.

Also, last I knew, Season 1 was always supposed to have only 24 episodes, so I'm wondering where this 25th episode suddenly appeared from? Are they taking episodes from S2 and placing them in S1 just to fill the gap? And if so, are they actually taking advantage of all these hiatuses and literally making new episodes for S2? Or was the whole 24 episodes information wrong from the beginning? This show's production is just one big, confusing mess. xD
Kallo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 21

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard