What if they brought Scars Ghost back?

Re: What if they brought Scars Ghost back?

Postby Elton John » February 27th, 2017, 12:48 am

From what i've heard Irons is not a nice person. I've heard rather nasty stories about Nathan Lane.

Ernie Sabella is the complete opposite from that based on many stories i've heard.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Ninclow » February 27th, 2017, 12:51 am

Why couldn't EVERYONE just be nice persons? :/
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby Elton John » February 27th, 2017, 1:23 am

Well, to be fair most of these stories i've heard could be based on 'bad days'. Acting is a very stressful job that takes a lot of a person, voice acting the same.

It could have been a really rough day and they just want to be left alone. I feel the same way. Normally i'm a friendly person but when highly stressed I just need alone time or else i'll be bloody miserable to be around.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Kallo » February 27th, 2017, 5:34 am

At the end of the day, it's a job and a business, and it's about money. Frankly, if Irons feels like he could spend the time working on something that pays more, why wouldn't he? Or if he feels it's not enough money to cancel his day off, why would he? Probably not how I'd deal with it, personally, but then again I'm not in the business nor deal with the kinds of money in it, so I'm definitely not one to judge.

Also note that it might not be completely up to neither the actor or the people working on the show, either. Actors have managers who essentially pretty much decide whether an actor will work on something or not, at most times. Could be that the invitation to work on the show wouldn't even reach Irons, if his manager decided it wasn't worth it. Same with companies. Even if the people working on the show wanted a certain actor, the studio (Disney, in this case) could prohibit them from getting him/her, if they decided it was gonna be too costly.
Kallo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 21

Postby Sushi » February 28th, 2017, 9:16 pm

was just thinking today whilst "busy" at work.
Would Scars spirit be whole, like when he was alive, or would it be like at his moment of death with chunks missing (Hyena bites, damage from his fight with Simba and so on) Thinking like "Nearly headless Nick" in Harry Potter. If your not familiar with him he died before his head was finished being chopped off so it was just holding on with a small bit left. His ghost is from the moment of death.
Sushi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)

Postby Elton John » February 28th, 2017, 9:34 pm

I highly doubt they'll show any gore.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Sushi » February 28th, 2017, 9:51 pm

[quote="Elton John"]I highly doubt they'll show any gore.[/quote]
Doesn't have to quite be gore.

I mean he's already got one scar that we know about

Sorry, ill go back to being quiet and keep my stupid thoughts to myself.
Sushi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Samaki
Telegram: @jagerleopard (https://telegram.me/jagerleopard)

Postby Kallo » February 28th, 2017, 11:01 pm

Dunno. So far the only difference I've seen is that he might possibly have red eyes instead of green. At least on occasion (probably when he gets angry or grows more powerful or something). Whether his body will be damaged from his death or not, I don't really mind either way. They could possibly go down a route of having his body look damaged from the hyenas and burning, but it'd definitely not be too graphic. Animated shows have clever ways of showing damage on characters bodies. They could just draw a few lines on the body to make it appear bruised, colour Scar's body differently to make it appear burnt, and do stuff like small pieces of body torn off such as with Zira's ear. Those are barely noticeable ways they get away with "gore" all the time. Though I wouldn't want them to go too far even with any of that simple stuff. I still want it to look like Scar lol

I do hope his appearance will be different than Mufasa's. Only his head appearing in the clouds or something would be really disappointing and kinda silly. I wanna see his entire body (does that sound weird? :P) I'm really looking forward to seeing him in the show. I just hope they don't mess it up. I feel like Scar shouldn't appear too early into Season 2. I feel like the season should build it up slowly and he should only appear in episode 15 or along those lines. Another thing I hope is that they won't overuse him. That's one of the show's biggest problems. They overuse Mufasa, the Roar and new songs. Scar's appearance should be special, and I think he should only appear in like 2 episodes max per season. And maybe not even that always. Only a few appearances in the entire series would be fine. The rest of the time he should just be this foreboding force surrounding everything, and whenever he actually shows up it would be a big deal.

Ever since TLK2, I always had this vision that after his death, Scar kind of represented the Devil in the TLK universe, while Mufasa was sort of the representation of God. Mufasa overlooks the Pridelands and the Circle of Life with love, while Scar is kind of the lurking shadow behind everybody's mind and the driving force behind the enemies of Simba's Pride, and the destruction of the Circle of Life. And I feel like they'd have a really good opportunity to bring that idea forward more in TLG.
Kallo

Pride Points: 21

Postby KionScar » March 1st, 2017, 2:33 am

Me, I honestly dont car how they have Scar: Ghost, Alive, or Nightmare.

Due to the pilot legend and some scenes in TLK, well, I could see it as Scar didn't actually lose the power of the roar completely. That lightning bolt that sets Pridelands on fire too perfectly timed and placed. And there is also the rising ground during his song "Be Prepared"
Now, before someone brings up Zira's "Lions over all" minor ground rise, I could see that as Scar's spirit having settled in the Outlands, as someone mentioned Kingdom Hearts II about Scar appearing as a ghost, let me mention the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twlhoBg8cVU

Also, I don't mind different voice actors as long as it can be fitting enough for the character(s).
KionScar

Pride Points: 10

Postby Squeely » June 4th, 2017, 10:04 am

I want the Scar episode to air in October. Ghost Scar is absolutely perfect for Halloween!
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard