Nala's father = Mufasa?

Re: Nala's father = Mufasa?

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 28th, 2016, 7:11 am

[quote="Carl Skywalker"]Mufasa is not Nala's father, the line clearly implies it is not Simba's father by specifying that it is Nala's. And if Zira had lied to her cubs about their parentage, it would have been to tell them Scar was their father, not the other way around. TLG has straight up denounced all of the TLK incest rumors at this point.

I wish people would give it a rest. This fandom's obsession with incest is somewhat disturbing.[/quote]

THANK you carl! :serious:
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby KionScar » November 29th, 2016, 7:32 am

I honestly don't care either way, it doesn't bother me at all whichever way they decide to go. :)

Still, I am interested if TLG is ever going to tell more about him and the past Lion Guards' as well… hmm… :?:
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Panda-chan » November 29th, 2016, 8:09 am

I can see where OP is coming from actually. After all, the show does state many times that Mufasa is Kion's grandfather, and here we have Rafiki also referring to Nala's father as "Kion's grandfather". The implication there is pretty gross :yuck:

[quote="Squeely"]I get the feeling that the line confirms that Nala's father isn't Mufasa. Else why not say Mufasa?[/quote]
Exactly. If the cub was meant to be Mufasa, Rafiki would have instead said, "It's Simba's father, Kion's grandfather, when he was a cub." Remember that this is Disney. They had to explicitly state that Kovu was not Scar's son in SP precisely to avoid these types of gross incest theories. I would chalk it up to lazy writing.
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby KionScar » December 1st, 2016, 3:20 am

[quote="Amanda"]I can see where OP is coming from actually. After all, the show does state many times that Mufasa is Kion's grandfather, and here we have Rafiki also referring to Nala's father as "Kion's grandfather". The implication there is pretty gross :yuck: [/quote]

And thank you.

Lazy writing, or because it's Disney they couldn't say Mufasa for Nala's dad because Simba's father is Mufasa… ;)
I think I will just have to wait and see if TLG ever gets back to this.

Until then or until TLG introduces another red-maned Lion, the only ones here are:
:hmph:
:hesitant:
:kion:
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby SimbasGuard » December 1st, 2016, 5:10 am

I can not believe anyone still has doubts that Nala's Father is an entirely different Lion that as of now we do not know the name of. Rafiki saying Nala's Father, Kion's Grandfather does indeed mean that Rafiki is indeed speaking of Kion's Maternal Grandfather. Just because Mufasa, Simba, and Kion are the only red maned Lions that we have see does not mean that they are the only red maned lions that live or have lived in all of Africa. Also just because two lions have the same color mane does not mean that they are related in any way. The writers of the show were not being lazy, they in fact gave us the most important part of an answer to a question that has plagued the minds of overzealous Lion King fans like us since 1994. We do not yet know who Nala's Father was, but we do know that Nala's Father WAS NOT Mufasa or Scar.
I expect more information to be revealed in the episode where Nala takes Kiara and Kion somewhere and Simba has to lead The Lion Guard. I suspect that Nala is taking Kiara and Kion to visit The Pride where her Father or Sarafina was originally from. Think about it, what other trip could be so important that it was justifiable for Kion to take some time off from leading The Lion Guard?
Last edited by SimbasGuard on July 19th, 2017, 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby PridelandsPhantom » December 8th, 2016, 5:47 am

I'm going to have to agree that believing Nala's father would be Mufasa or Scar is not legit because that would make Nala Simba's half sister or first cousin. Considering the lengths Disney went to in SP to make sure Kovu and Kiara were firmly established as not related, why would anyone keep on with Muffy being Nala's daddy :growljasiri: There are plausible explanations as to who Nala's father could be. Sarafina could be from a different pride, her father could have been a loner, maybe even a young male lion killed int the Pridelands. Who knows? However it's NOT Mufasa or Scar because that's just gross and wrong guys, really. :roll:

If anything, this episode adds more to who Nala's father IS NOT!
Dog Mom to Misty, Sango, Tami, Abby, and Kawaii. :)
Three Angel Babies at the Rainbow Bridge: Mija, London, and Olga :cry:
PridelandsPhantom
Kion is My Waifu!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Disney Fan and Lioness at Heart

Nickname(s): Mako, Dog Mom, Alex, Jessi
Pride Points: 12

Postby Simbaforever » December 20th, 2016, 4:50 pm

It is possible to Mufasa is Nala's father

Do not forget that "King of the Jungle" Nala was the daughter of Naanda (Sarabi's sister) and Mufasa. While Simba was the son of Mufasa and Sarabi.

And the fact that Rafiki called him "Nala's father" does not mean that it is not Mufasa .You would not Rafiki ascent guards understand that parents Kion are half-brother and half-sister.

And the majority of lions in Pridelands with golden hair and a red mane, only Scar is razlichen.A Lionesses are creamy brown as Tiifu, Nala, Sarafina, Sarabi, Kiara except Zuri. It might suggest that the first king of the Pridelands has golden hair and a red mane and is the ancestor of all lions living in Pridelands.
Simbaforever

Pride Points: 0

Postby Justmeonhere » December 21st, 2016, 2:18 pm

It seems that people forget that TLK i an animated MOVIE. In reality prides of lions have only one lion or two so all the cubs are their sons. But the pride of TLK it's more similar to the human monarchies than to the real prides of lions. So it's impossible that Nala is Mufasa's daughter. I hope TLG will say something more about Nala's father.
"And your defect is a propensity to hate everybody."
"And yours," he replied with a smile, "is willfully to misunderstand them."
Pride and Prejudice Chapter 11
"Sir, you are no gentleman"
"And you, miss, are no lady... Don't think that I hold that against you. Ladies have never held any charm for me."
Scarlett and Rhett in Gone with the wind
Justmeonhere

May the Austen be with you!

Pride Points: 2

Postby SimbasGuard » December 22nd, 2016, 4:19 pm

I am trying not to be rude, but The King Of The Jungle Idea was scrapped. Therefore any plot point from the the original concept that did not make it into The Lion King that we know DOES NOT apply. Because those ideas were scrapped, Thrown Out, Not Used, and are therefore not canon.
Also I do not know how many times this has to be explained before it is understood. The fact that Rafiki used the term "Nala's Father" Definitely proves that Nala's Father IS NOT Mufasa. If the lion depicted in the painting was Mufasa Rafiki would have said Mufasa. The fact that some people think that the term Kion's Grandfather applies exclusively to Mufasa is like saying that parents of anyone's mother are not the grandparents of their daughter's Child. Another example I can mention is the fact that Kion often refers to Mufasa as Grandfather Mufasa means that Kion is aware that Mufasa is not his only Grandfather.
Last edited by SimbasGuard on December 25th, 2016, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby TTB-Kun » December 25th, 2016, 11:11 am

[quote="Simbaforever"]It is possible to Mufasa is Nala's father

Do not forget that "King of the Jungle" Nala was the daughter of Naanda (Sarabi's sister) and Mufasa. While Simba was the son of Mufasa and Sarabi.

And the fact that Rafiki called him "Nala's father" does not mean that it is not Mufasa .You would not Rafiki ascent guards understand that parents Kion are half-brother and half-sister.

And the majority of lions in Pridelands with golden hair and a red mane, only Scar is razlichen.A Lionesses are creamy brown as Tiifu, Nala, Sarafina, Sarabi, Kiara except Zuri. It might suggest that the first king of the Pridelands has golden hair and a red mane and is the ancestor of all lions living in Pridelands.[/quote]
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard