A better answer would be...

A better answer would be...

Postby Ninclow » November 26th, 2016, 11:58 pm

I got this idea that we could make a thread where we take dialogue from TLG and make slight alterations to them and explain why we feel would either be funnier, more heartfelt or just make more sense, and then have them reviewed by our comrades for general opinion! Perhaps we'll share a laugh on the way, too, who's up for it?
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Re: A better answer would be...

Postby Panpardus » November 27th, 2016, 8:43 am

I'm down for imaginary script revisions. Off the top of my head, a reviewer on YouTube made this observation/correction for a scene in Return of the Roar where Kion and Bunga tell Kiara and her friends about the Lion Guard:

Bunga: Hey everyone! Simba just put Kion in charge of the new lion guard!
Kiara: Lion guard? What's a lion guard?
Timon: [in an offhanded manner] Anything it wants...
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Re: A better answer would be...

Postby Ninclow » November 28th, 2016, 10:23 pm

That could be misinterpreted. xD

For some reason, when Kion is introduced to Zira, I would find it much funnier if, instead of saying "Well, yeah..." Nuka could have gone like;

Nuka: He pounced me!
Zira: *Sigh* And I'm sure you pounced first.
Nuka: (half-confused, half-indignantly) What's your point?
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Return to The Lion Guard