The Lion Guard: Lions of the Outlands speculation

The Lion Guard: Lions of the Outlands speculation

Postby ScarXZira10889 » November 5th, 2016, 12:12 pm

Hello all! :D So, another preview has been released and I really want to hear your opinions on what you think will happen in this episode! :) I would really like theories as well! :D Also, for any of you who are Nuka is Scar's/Vitani's father believers, I would like to hear your opinion on if you think that it's possible that Nuka or Vitani (or maybe even both if you believe that both of them are his children) if it will be revealed in this episode that they/Nuka/Vitani will turn out to be his true cubs/cub. I see why lots people believe in this and I believe in it too! :girlyman: :devious: :nukahey: :innocent2:
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well done, Kovu. Just like we've always planned.

Nickname(s): Zira,Scars devoted Queen
Pride Points: 0

Re: The Lion Guard: Lions of the Outlands speculation

Postby zerodix » November 5th, 2016, 2:40 pm

first of all, really looking forward to see this episode! that there were 3 threads started about it, says a lot.. but I think we should keep to that one thread, because it is the same subject.. but I am very hyped as well, to be honest ;-) Vitani, Nuka and Kovu haven't featured in anything since SP.. so that sure is a big thing for us lionking fans, and I love how most of them are animated, except for Zira, who suddenly got rid of her headstripe.
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Return to The Lion Guard