A reminder about TLG's timeline

Re: A reminder about TLG's timeline

Postby TTB-Kun » November 4th, 2016, 8:56 am

[quote="KionofTheLionGuard"][quote="ScarXZira10889"]I know that this may sound irrelevant but "Lions of the out lands" takes place after "my lullaby" apparently. Also, I heard that the Lion Guard will have an episode showdown or something but will that mean that "Lions of the outlands" will also air next Monday?[/quote]

Actually, i think the whole TLG series takes place after the "My Lullaby" sequence. Not long after of course. Maybe Kion could have been born a week or two after that or something, but then again I'm sure they'll explain it more.[/quote]
imho Kion is born 3 months after the first half of tlk2, as it was conceived after Kiara left pride rock and Nala gave beedroom eyes to Simba before entering the cave. So Simba was -yo timon pumba, keep an eye on Kiara that I've some """ROYAL DUTIES""" To attend.-

XD
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » November 4th, 2016, 5:27 pm

[quote="TTB-Kun"][quote="KionofTheLionGuard"][quote="ScarXZira10889"]I know that this may sound irrelevant but "Lions of the out lands" takes place after "my lullaby" apparently. Also, I heard that the Lion Guard will have an episode showdown or something but will that mean that "Lions of the outlands" will also air next Monday?[/quote]

Actually, i think the whole TLG series takes place after the "My Lullaby" sequence. Not long after of course. Maybe Kion could have been born a week or two after that or something, but then again I'm sure they'll explain it more.[/quote]
imho Kion is born 3 months after the first half of tlk2, as it was conceived after Kiara left pride rock and Nala gave beedroom eyes to Simba before entering the cave. So Simba was -yo timon pumba, keep an eye on Kiara that I've some """ROYAL DUTIES""" To attend.-

XD[/quote]

LOL, i could get behind that theory XD!
KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Postby ScarXZira10889 » November 4th, 2016, 7:20 pm

Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say. By the way, do any any of you guys believe that Nuka is the son of Scar???
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well done, Kovu. Just like we've always planned.

Nickname(s): Zira,Scars devoted Queen
Pride Points: 0

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » November 5th, 2016, 6:00 pm

[quote="ScarXZira10889"]Yeah, that's what I'm trying to say. By the way, do any any of you guys believe that Nuka is the son of Scar???[/quote]

I never really gave it much of a thought tbh. Though, the theory that suggests that Nuka is scar's only REAL offspring does help fuel theories on how he was treated as a cub. That's always interesting.
KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Postby KionScar » November 6th, 2016, 9:21 pm

Just a little comparison I put together.

Anyhow, for me though I've always seen TLG taking place right after Rafiki's scene with "Kovu & Kiara together?" but before Zira's "You are ready"
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby Panpardus » November 7th, 2016, 7:51 am

^ I always thought that scene with Rafiki was only within a few days of Kiara's ceremonial hunt, in part because Rafiki puts a full mane on his image of Kovu.
Panpardus

Pride Points: 51

Postby Squeely » November 11th, 2016, 3:34 pm

You know I don't think I've seen any rabid Kopa fans on here. There was a "Kopa or Kion?" thread and all save for maybe like, one or two people said they prefer Kion. Those who did prefer Kopa were quite rational with their reasoning.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard