New TLG DVD, 'Life in the pride lands'

New TLG DVD, 'Life in the pride lands'

Postby Elton John » November 1st, 2016, 11:02 pm

http://www.laughingplace.com/w/news/2016/11/01/lion-guard-life-pride-lands-coming-dvd-january/

Just another collection of episodes.

The most notable episode being 'never roar again'.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: New TLG DVD, 'Life in the pride lands'

Postby zerodix » November 2nd, 2016, 8:35 am

I've seen it, it is the 2nd dvd with 5 episodes on it, am i right? the order of these episodes are quite random XD
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Lionkingview » November 7th, 2016, 1:59 am

Not to seem confused or anything but weren't tv shows contributed in DVD volumes like 10 years ago. Season Boxes i'd understand but these 10 or less episodes at a time releases seem a tad lazy and/or money hungry.
Then again Disney has always seemed a bit ....a lot money hungry. :happyjasiri: :ha: :chuckle:

Lion King re-re-re-re-re-releases in a super hyper awesome sugar coated, limited edition special case , anybody ? 8-)
ImageImage
But in the end, the human soul
will ever reach for the truth
-Samus Aran-
Lionkingview
I go my own way

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 6

Postby Elton John » November 7th, 2016, 2:24 am

TLK never got a lot of re-releases...there was the vhs, the dvd, and the blu ray release all of which was pretty justified.

Physical media is dying so I doubt there will be another re-release outside of reprinting the blu ray.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Lynx » November 15th, 2016, 10:40 pm

[quote="The Lionvengers"]TLK never got a lot of re-releases...there was the vhs, the dvd, and the blu ray release all of which was pretty justified.

Physical media is dying so I doubt there will be another re-release outside of reprinting the blu ray.[/quote]
There's no 4k release yet either, and 8K definition poked its head out recently.
Lynx

Postby Elton John » November 15th, 2016, 11:09 pm

True, but will Disney care enough?
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Squeely » November 16th, 2016, 12:09 am

Hopefully this'll make "Never Roar Again" more available. Pretty sure it's not on Kisscartoon, unless I missed something there.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby SimbasGuard » November 17th, 2016, 7:44 am

I am thrilled that another Lion Guard DVD is on the way, but I wish Disney at least cared enough to put the episodes in their proper order. I know that with most of the Episodes being self contained, I realistically should not care. However this irritates me. Of course I will still by The DVD.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Return to The Lion Guard