I think I just had my first TLG dream last night.

I think I just had my first TLG dream last night.

Postby Elton John » October 19th, 2016, 9:22 pm

And it was a crossover dream.

I remember before the dark knight rises came out I had a dream where little Simba and Nala helped Batman fight Bane. I might have had tlk/star trek crossover dreams as well.

So in this dream, Barry Alan aka The Flash from DC comics, but this was grant gustin's Barry Alan from the recent tv series. Zoom was threatening the pridelands, and The Flash teamed up with resident speedster Fuli to stop Zoom. Things.... got a bit messy. Barry Alan thought to go back in time by running really fast, WHICH USUALLY ENDS UP SO WELL FOR HIM.

He ends up going back to the events of the first movie and damages the timeline yet again. He does that often.

Oh and Cisco Ramone was in the dream too. He had a geeky tshirt of Darth Vader lifting up baby Luke Skywalker like rafiki does to simba. Uh, my dreams are getting meta....
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Re: I think I just had my first TLG dream last night.

Postby TTB-Kun » October 20th, 2016, 1:03 am

i will pay for a shirt like that XD
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby gothprincesskiara » October 20th, 2016, 6:02 am

ok WOW I would kill to have TLK dream I never seem to get a TLK dream this is so not fare, anyone have any ideas on how to get a TLG dream started I just cant think hard enough when I go to bed
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby zerodix » October 27th, 2016, 10:11 am

i never had a tlg dream but.. i twice had a crazy lion king dream. one was like 10 years ago.. it had pride rock, simba and gorillas running from pride rock. and mufasa turning into a dutch singer 8@
in 2014 i dreamt that there was a sequel to simbas pride, with kiara in the human world
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Squeely » November 15th, 2016, 3:35 am

I've had a few dreams about a sequel to SP coming out, but the sequel always seems to suck xD

Dreams about there being lots of bonus material for the first TLK, like newly-added scenes and alternate endings and stuff. I know we have a lot of bonus material for TLK and even "The Morning Report" as an added scene, but this is always huge stuff that completely alters the film.

Had plenty of dreams where I've gone and seen the Broadway show, only it's usually different from how it would be in real life. Like the performers are outside on the ground and have a crowd around them, as opposed to being in a proper theater. Or we are in a theater but it's set up differently.

Sadly I have yet to have a dream about TLG, though.

If there's anything these Lion King dreams have taught me, it's that my brain can conjure the entirety of "I Just Can't Wait to be King" in my sleep. If that doesn't tell you I have an unhealthy obsession, I don't know what does :lol:
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby SimbasGuard » November 23rd, 2016, 8:43 am

@The Lionavengers:: Awesome dream (and T-Shirt idea). I think it would be neat if Fuli could access the speed force 8-)

Now I know nothing about interpreting dreams, but perhaps you secretly hope that Disney will buy DC Comics from Warner Brothers.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » November 23rd, 2016, 10:38 am

[quote="SimbasGuard"]@The Lionavengers:: Awesome dream (and T-Shirt idea). I think it would be neat if Fuli could access the speed force 8-)

Now I know nothing about interpreting dreams, but perhaps you secretly hope that Disney will buy DC Comics from Warner Brothers.[/quote]

That will happen as soon as the tezuka family and disney announce a kimba/tlk crossover movie aka likely never.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby SimbasGuard » November 24th, 2016, 11:15 am

[quote="The Lionvengers"]That will happen as soon as the tezuka family and disney announce a kimba/tlk crossover movie aka likely never.[/quote]

That is very true. I think there is a more realistic chance of an Avengers/Justice League movie crossover, that there is a Lion King/Kimba The White Lion crossover. Although both ideas are something I dream about. (He says trying to put this thread back on track).
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby Elton John » January 3rd, 2017, 2:46 pm

Another one. It was a Hamilton/tlg crossover dream.

It even had a musical number I actually remembered, most of the lyrics.i normally dont remember this stuff.

'How does a second born cub of the king of the pridelands, without much care in the world and a loudmouth best friend, get to be the leader of the lion guard?

A leader of a guard, disbanded after Scar tried to kill his own brother? Worried he might become like him, trying to make his family proud, doing everything he can to PROTECT THE PRIDELANDS!

All the time protecting those who could barely protect themselves, he struggled with his lion guard consisting mostly of non-lions, with his mighty roar and advice of Mufasa he was ready, ready to fight the good fight!

Not everything was alright, while fighting the good fight. Finding out that he can't trust all lions, he placed his mom in danger, but stranger things happened letting bygones be bygones with a group of hyenas and putting up with troublesome gorrillas!

It was a whirl, he could barely handle it. This cub is rarely afraid, man! Taking on enemies much bigger than him, smarter than him, stronger than him but with his team he led the world would know his name! What's your name, son?

My name is Kion of the Pridelands! There's a million things I haven't done, but just you wait! Just you wait!'

And the rest I mostly forgot LOL.
Elton John
I’m with you

Postby Lionkingview » January 5th, 2017, 3:26 pm

I once had a weird dream that mixed the Lion King and Lord of the Rings : The Fellowship of the ring.
Basically Rafiky told Simba that he had to safe the Pridelands or else everyone he knew would be enslaved by Sauron. It was very reminiscent of the "gladriels mirror" scene in The Lord of the Rings:The Fellowship of the ring. :D
ImageImage
But in the end, the human soul
will ever reach for the truth
-Samus Aran-
Lionkingview
I go my own way

Pride Points: 6

Return to The Lion Guard