New episode 'Lions of the outlands'?

Re: New episode 'Lions of the outlands'?

Postby gothprincesskiara » December 6th, 2016, 12:34 am

I would but finding, but even finding a way to contact Disney is impossible, the closets you get is contacting the Disney store OR the cable providers, sad truth is we Disney fans dont get to have a voice. :,(
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Elton John » December 6th, 2016, 12:59 am

Its not impossible. I have chatted with a writer on the show via twitter. Chris willis, the composer for the score has responded to a few of my tweets. Kevin Schon, voice of Timon has had a private chat with me on twitter. Rob Lowe, voice of Simba favorited one of my tweets and I have chatted with at least three animators on the show.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby Panpardus » December 6th, 2016, 4:54 am

[quote="The Lionvengers"]Its not impossible. I have chatted with a writer on the show via twitter. Chris willis, the composer for the score has responded to a few of my tweets. Kevin Schon, voice of Timon has had a private chat with me on twitter. Rob Lowe, voice of Simba favorited one of my tweets and I have chatted with at least three animators on the show.[/quote]

That's cool; I'd love to talk to Willis about his approach to composition for this show, and underscoring in general. It's something I'd love to get the opportunity to do at some point.

[quote="Squeely"][quote="author7"]I wounder if Kion tells Kiara that Kovu knows her. I hope that Kiara has episode soon when she thinks about Kovu. I am a huge Lion king 2 fan so they cannot meet but I they can at least think about each other :)[/quote]
Actually, it wouldn't contradict anything if they managed to meet once or twice. Just as long as their parents don't find out.[/quote]

If this series is still supposed to be canon to the previous installments (which, despite its flubs it seems to be intended as such), then Kovu and Kiara can't meet. I distinctly recall their interaction after he saved her from the fire; the testy jumping around, Kovu's "What are you doing?" line, and the fact that only then did Kiara recognize who she was dealing with, all seem to indicate that they never actually interacted in the time between their first meeting as little cubs and the fire rescue. Now, if Kovu manages to sneak a glance at Kiara at some point in the time inbetween and we get to see that during the show - especially since we now know that he clearly thought about her quite a bit - that would be fine without breaking any more of the canon.
Panpardus

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 51

Postby gothprincesskiara » December 6th, 2016, 5:42 am

Lionvengers, is it possible we can send some request to give them? I mean not too much attention but I have a few requests fro them to hear and to give of to the writers
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby ScarXZira10889 » December 6th, 2016, 7:09 pm

It's not impossible. Some people can even contact some of the film makers on twitter or Facebook since I have once. Also, about the bit when Rafiki says that thing about "Zira's family" and he also mentions Scar but doesn't mention anything about Nuka or Vitani. Does it shoot the Scar is Scar's/Vitani's father theory in the foot? Or maybe Rafiki didn't want to mention it? :( Is it still possible? :(
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well done, Kovu. Just like we've always planned.

Nickname(s): Zira,Scars devoted Queen
Pride Points: 0

Postby Carl » December 6th, 2016, 7:50 pm

If Zira were Scar's mate at any point, Rafiki would have mentioned it because it would make her an even more dangerous threat and she'd need to be taken even nore seriously. So yeah, pretty sure that while she probably did have feelings for Scar, they were unrequited.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Elton John » December 6th, 2016, 8:29 pm

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]Lionvengers, is it possible we can send some request to give them? I mean not too much attention but I have a few requests fro them to hear and to give of to the writers[/quote]

I have tried asking about certain things, in a super polite way of course. If they say they can't talk about it due to a non-disclosure agreement I drop the question as being rude or bossy or demanding will likely lead to them not talking with me anymore. You attract more flies with honey than vinegar.

Also, patience is important. If they want to respond they will eventually respond.

One big tidbit I got was why we havent seen the prideland lionesses. Animating big groups of animals takes a lot of time and effort, and that time and effort costs a lot of money. So they save the big animals groups for important story reasons. Its gotta be directly important to the plot going on at the moment. Which means it might happen eventually.

Also, i've had some fun conversations, with a lot of them being big disney fans like me.

I also learned that chris willis would love for another tlg soundtrack thats filled with musical score. Likely not going to happen.

One of the animators on s1 is now working on the tangled series.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby TTB-Kun » December 6th, 2016, 8:56 pm

[quote="ScarXZira10889"]It's not impossible. Some people can even contact some of the film makers on twitter or Facebook since I have once. Also, about the bit when Rafiki says that thing about "Zira's family" and he also mentions Scar but doesn't mention anything about Nuka or Vitani. Does it shoot the Scar is Scar's/Vitani's father theory in the foot? Or maybe Rafiki didn't want to mention it? :( Is it still possible? :([/quote]
you are really desperate, aren't you?
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

Postby ScarXZira10889 » December 6th, 2016, 9:40 pm

[quote="TTB-Kun"][quote]You really are desperate, aren't you.[/quote][/quote] Look, just leave me be. You banned me once for "spamming" even though I wasn't. Stay out of this. If you don't like what I say, then please get off this forum. Thanks. Also, you're reading that silly Wereberues post that you keep sending everyone wrongly. Just stop. -.-
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Well done, Kovu. Just like we've always planned.

Nickname(s): Zira,Scars devoted Queen
Pride Points: 0

Postby TTB-Kun » December 7th, 2016, 2:21 am

[quote="ScarXZira10889"] Look, just leave me be. You banned me once for "spamming" even though I wasn't. Stay out of this. If you don't like what I say, then please get off this forum. Thanks. Also, you're reading that silly Wereberues post that you keep sending everyone wrongly. Just stop. -.-[/quote]
what? i don't get it, i'm not a mod, i can't ban anyone O.o

but, just saying... this topic is about the episode lions of the outlands, i think discussions about who generated the spermatozoon whom ended up become Nuka is pretty much off topic here... sooooo, i think i'm not the one supposed to leave this forum here...
TTB-Kun

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 11

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard