New episode 'Lions of the outlands'?

Re: New episode 'Lions of the outlands'?

Postby Ninclow » November 27th, 2016, 5:28 pm

I tried to joke about being "too late" to have the last word. :p
Ninclow

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 2

Postby moonsugar33 » November 30th, 2016, 7:23 am

[quote="KionScar"][quote="moonsugar33"]

- :roll3: God. Damn. Zira's. Head. Stripe. Nika Futterman did a reasonably good job though, and I LOVED her singing.
[/quote]

Um, I noticed in the thumbnails on the wiki it does appear Zira does have her stripe, it just might be color identical to her main coat here.
Might just be the thumbnails though. 8-)[/quote]

Here are some videos so you can doublecheck for yourself! (In link form, as embedding of Youtube videos seems to be broken?) :?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWCh6TBLq4I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx_G4TfC3Sk
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby KionScar » December 1st, 2016, 3:12 am

Asante, but no need. I like the little optical illusion with some Thumbnails making it appear that Zira has her stripe.
KionScar

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 10

Postby zerodix » December 1st, 2016, 4:29 pm

they ruined zira in tlg. that headstripe.. its like giving simba black mane or making kovu yellow
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Squeely » December 2nd, 2016, 1:53 am

[quote="zerodix"]they ruined zira in tlg. that headstripe.. its like giving simba black mane or making kovu yellow[/quote]
Eh, it doesn't bother me much. It's a very minor aspect of her design and while I love it, I can live without it.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby zerodix » December 3rd, 2016, 12:16 pm

that is true. and this episode had so much nice assets that it s still my favorite anyway. and it has an mlk thread with 48 pages, says nuff ^^
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby ScarXZira10889 » December 3rd, 2016, 2:12 pm

I don't think it's a big deal. They miss out things every time. Maybe it's just to make it more kid friendly. They missed out a few things on Simba as well. But that was just to make him look more kid friendly since it is a show aimed at younger kids right?
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Well done, Kovu. Just like we've always planned.

Nickname(s): Zira,Scars devoted Queen
Pride Points: 0

Postby author7 » December 4th, 2016, 6:31 pm

I wounder if Kion tells Kiara that Kovu knows her. I hope that Kiara has episode soon when she thinks about Kovu. I am a huge Lion king 2 fan so they cannot meet but I they can at least think about each other :)
author7

Postby Squeely » December 5th, 2016, 10:36 am

[quote="author7"]I wounder if Kion tells Kiara that Kovu knows her. I hope that Kiara has episode soon when she thinks about Kovu. I am a huge Lion king 2 fan so they cannot meet but I they can at least think about each other :)[/quote]
Actually, it wouldn't contradict anything if they managed to meet once or twice. Just as long as their parents don't find out.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby ScarXZira10889 » December 5th, 2016, 9:04 pm

I wonder if someone should contact a Lion Guard director and ask them if Nuka is the son of Scar or what they at least think about the idea. Since they are sort of in charge of most of the characters now.
Anyone up for it?
ScarXZira10889
Zira, Queen of PrideRock

Well done, Kovu. Just like we've always planned.

Nickname(s): Zira,Scars devoted Queen

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard