never roar again

Re: never roar again

Postby Squeely » November 19th, 2016, 12:19 am

"Your Parental Control settings do not allow you to view this content." Does anyone know how I can change this?

This episode is 2mature4me :lol:

Edit: found a place to watch it for those who don't have WatchDisneyJunior! http://result.dabblet.com/gist/59d3c9b7698618ab8189?v=3528832
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby moonsugar33 » November 24th, 2016, 11:13 pm

That moment when the crocodiles took down Nala in a roiling mass, I knew it couldn't happen, but she could have easily been a goner for sure. It was almost a moment of horror.
moonsugar33

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 9

Postby SimbasGuard » June 29th, 2017, 8:43 am

True I was shocked that The Crocodiles dared to grab her, but I also think. Despite the look of concern on her face, Nala may not have been as helpless a prisoner as she allowed The Crocodiles and Kion to think she was. I honestly think she was (as least to some extant) playing the damsel in distress so that Kion could rescue her and get his confidence back.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard