TLG Fan Art

Re: More Kion fanart: Kion tries to impress "her"

Postby Leviara_Lioness » December 24th, 2015, 4:22 am

Thats a cool Bestie! Tell her hi for me please, Elton?!
I dont have DA, daddy lion wont lemme, safety reasons/parental Lion protectiveness
Very cool though!! :D :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Re: More Kion fanart: Kion tries to impress "her"

Postby SimbasGuard » December 25th, 2015, 2:51 am

Awesome artwork. 8-)
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

TLG Fan Art

Postby Carl » December 26th, 2015, 5:48 am

People have been making multiple threads for the TLG fan art they find and this is simply creating clutter, so, as a solution, all TLG fan art that you want to share should be posted here, instead of making new topics.

Before posting art here, make sure that:

1) The artist doesn't mind their art being posted elsewhere from where they originally posted it. Some artists are okay with you sharing their images as long as you give credit, and others are not. And;

2) You give credit to the artist in question, whether they ask for it or not.

Do not create any other threads for TLG related fan art you find. Just post it all here.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Re: TLG Fan Art

Postby zerodix » December 27th, 2015, 12:50 am

I already opened a thread about this. I think this topic is not neccesary. May it be removed?
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Carl » December 27th, 2015, 1:32 am

This is the official mod created thread. The staff decided it best we make an official one, as the other threads you guys made were being ignored when new art was found. We're discussing what to do about the pre-existing threads still.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby Gaze » December 27th, 2015, 2:20 am

hope it's alright if I share my own art, haha. just did this lil Janja. first time I've done TLK-related fan art in years I think!
https://40.media.tumblr.com/906e645c48bffb6ebc4d7b6698d05097/tumblr_nzzstpIzWz1qhjehio1_1280.png
Gaze
TLK collector

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

and bad poster

Pride Points: 26

Postby Carl » December 27th, 2015, 2:28 am

Of course that's fine. :)
Your drawing is very well done, and seems to capture a bit of... erm... Janja-ness? He looks so fab. :ha:

Edit: All the threads have been merged into one, now. I will reiterate that all TLG fan art you want to post in this section needs to be placed into this thread.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Postby zerodix » December 27th, 2015, 10:18 am

this is a good solution, great work! now i will go on the art search!
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby Squeely » February 6th, 2016, 2:21 pm

My favorite piece of TLG art, based on my favorite meme: http://shinywhitewaters.deviantart.com/art/HEAVY-BREATHING-573930098
All credit goes to ShinyWhiteWaters.
Ask me anything!#TeamFemale on the Gender Race

Squeely

Sassy cub

Nickname(s): Debby, Debs, Deebee, Cap'n Squeels McDeebee
Telegram: @Squeely
Pride Points: 49

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » February 13th, 2016, 7:29 am

KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard