TLG Fan Art

Re: TLG Fan Art

Postby Annie » February 22nd, 2016, 8:18 pm

Here's some of my TLG art! And the descriptions I gave them on TLKFAA :)

"The main things that bothers me about TLG is the bad guys and their story and why Simba is SO calm about parenting. The hyenas and Zira's pride messes the time scale up. How long has she been there? When did Simba kick her out? When did the hyenas run off as Nuka says? Which gives the impression they shared the land for a time.
And Simba! Giving Kiara the throne to pretend to be Queen, while he and Nala are out of the Pridelands?! What? He would never do that! I've heard some theories that Zira kills the Lion Guard, which made Simba as paranoid as he is in SP.

What are your theories about these two points?"

"Jasiri! As close to a real hyena as I could :)

I actually really like her as a character, but I always think TLK hyena anatomy is...weird! Shame they went even more wonky, instead of more life-like! "

""Oh! Tiifu! I forgot to tell you - remember that boy Kiara met when we were cubs?" Said Zuri, suddenly whipping around.
"Umm, the little outlander? Kuro, Haku..umm...Kovu?!" Gasped Tiifu.
"Yea, that's the one! Well, here's HERE! King Simba let him into the pride! And" She paused for effect "He's CUTE!!"
Both girls squealed, a new boy around was exciting, even if he was only interested in Kiara!"

""Oh, Kopa!" Said Kion, raising an eyebrow "Have you moved from that rock today?"
"As a matter of fact, I have, Kion!" Replied the young lion. "I stopped an argument between a crocodile and a hippo, if you must know" He rested his head on his paws and smiled triumphantly.
"Very good, just so long as you're doing something!"
Kiara simply smiled, her brother Kopa was lazy, no mistake there, but he was kind hearted and had a good sense of honour. With Simba's cubs around, nothing could go too far wrong."
R.I.P Annie, Holly, Spike, Louie, Mel, Robbie, Mr.H, Molly, Archie, Blobby and Dancer <3
Annie
Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rawr

Pride Points: 29

Postby KionofTheLionGuard » March 2nd, 2016, 1:38 am

This is by far the best version of an Adult Kion i have ever seen before! Credit to FrolJoker on DA :)

KionofTheLionGuard
I protect the Pridelands,

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My Family, and the Circle of Life!

Pride Points: 17

Postby Litteken » March 4th, 2016, 12:09 am

Some art I made of an adult Kion and Scars Lion Guard

Litteken

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby zerodix » March 4th, 2016, 6:17 pm

nice art! you dutch? cuz litteken means scar :)
missing the old deviantart...
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Pride Points: 19

Postby TTB-Kun » March 4th, 2016, 7:25 pm

TTB-Kun

Pride Points: 11

Postby Litteken » March 5th, 2016, 2:00 am

[quote="TTB-Kun"]http://jr-style.deviantart.com/art/Scar-s-Lion-Guard-576589563
http://www.deviantart.com/art/The-leade ... -573839094
so you are jrstyle on deviantart?[/quote]
Yes, I am.
Litteken

Postby Litteken » March 5th, 2016, 2:01 am

[quote="zerodix"]nice art! you dutch? cuz litteken means scar :)[/quote]
Yes I am Dutch.

And I chose it with a reason :evil:
Litteken

Postby zerodix » March 5th, 2016, 8:54 pm

I am dutch too! where do you live? leeuwenwacht ftw :)
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

Postby Litteken » March 5th, 2016, 10:48 pm

[quote="zerodix"]I am dutch too! where do you live? leeuwenwacht ftw :)[/quote]
Near Amsterdam :)

Hahaha Leeuwenwacht, that just doesn't sound right.
Litteken

Postby zerodix » April 28th, 2016, 1:04 pm

i decided to draw a Kion with ballpoint. My hands hurt, now.
Attachments
20160428_140241.jpg
a kion yay
zerodix
The Lion King remake

july 19th 2019

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard