Kopa or Kion?

Re: Kopa or Kion?

Postby GoodGrief » January 1st, 2017, 1:36 pm

Kopa - I know he's not canon but I've had a good time reading fics and seeing art with him in it, just haven't got the same love for Kion
I'm feeling...
ImageImageImage
Buttons by Carl!
GoodGrief
Whistling the meldoy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): GG, Olly
Pride Points: 0

Postby Simba_Lion » January 1st, 2017, 2:25 pm

Simba_Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Simba
Pride Points: 4

Postby Elton John » January 1st, 2017, 2:28 pm

Yeah, my good friend made that.
Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves back up again.
Elton John
I’m with you

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Till the end of the line!

Pride Points: 240

Postby gothprincesskiara » January 5th, 2017, 6:21 pm

you know as a lion king fan I couldn't decide between the 2 now since Kion was now born into the TLK world, but I think I am going for is more Kion, I can tell I seem to ignore Kopa do to that I pay attention more to TLG, I mean when it comes to my FB role play there isnt alot I can do with Kopa, but if someone wanted to role play with me as Kopa yeah sure I can work him in, but I just cant do alot with Kopa I guess especially since the books arn't Disney owned, but to me Kopa still exists to me, but I just dont know why I cant embrace him more......so... Kion
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Alexterri1 » January 14th, 2017, 11:44 pm

I think Kion exists and Kopa doesn't. I don't like the theories that Kopa died and Kiara and Kion come later or w/e. I just like to pretend Kopa doesn't exist, especially considering he's not an official character and Kion is. It doesn't help that I kind of despise Kopa due to all the bad Kopa fanfics I've read that just make him a bland Simba clone with no personality beyond that.
What is the difference between a cat and a comma? One has claws at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of a clause :D
Alexterri1
Queen of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are One

Nickname(s): Alex
Pride Points: 6

Previous

Return to The Lion Guard