Bunga: good or bad?

Re: Bunga: good or bad?

Postby tigerlover » November 29th, 2015, 5:41 pm

In my opinion he's annoying.
tigerlover
Tigress

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tiger
Pride Points: 3

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 30th, 2015, 1:02 am

those who find the song Zuka Zama annoying, you do realize that the song was set up to teach what Zuka Zama meant,so in order to teach a language that have to repeat it several times, this show will be teaching us some Swahili so im sure we will be getting more songs like bungas
Want to RP with me? Want to join my Pride on Facebook? Click the Facebook Icon.
https://www.facebook.com/queengothkiara ... fekingdom/

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.
https://www.facebook.com/The-Lion-King- ... 165042753/

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
https://www.facebook.com/Amiryat-from-A ... 805499620/
gothprincesskiara
I live by the Circle of Life

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We are all connected in the great Circle of Life

Nickname(s): Kiara
Pride Points: 93

Postby Leviara_Lioness » November 30th, 2015, 4:17 am

:fuli: Ok, others can stone me, if they like :skeptical: ,...but I find Bunga :bungaexcited: kinda cute and personable, on some levels i relate to him :-o believe it or not :? .... I've nothing against him :dazed: ..really and I'm not being neutral about it either :glee2: ?!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby gothprincesskiara » November 30th, 2015, 6:15 am

i just thought of something too, I have ADHD, which is like a hyper behavior, so I just thought of Bunga having ADHD, and kids with that disability can totally relate to Bunga :bungaexcited: , an if you dont like Bunga then you are very well behaved, :teehee: kidding of course

Check out the TLK/TLG Merchandise Page on Facebook, like and follow, and tell other fans about it.

James Camerons AVATAR FANS PLEASE like my Avatar page if you want to RP on the planet of Pandora, im trying get to more like to grow my page, please help me.
gothprincesskiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Shawry111 » December 1st, 2015, 3:11 am

I actually found Zuka Zama one of the less annoying songs. Maybe because of its similiarity behind Hakuna Matata, I think there's a meaning to it... And I also think that the only reason 80% of you don't like it is purely because of Bunga himself. I thought Bunga was equally the worst character in the whole thing and I knew I would never like him, but there's not reason to dislike the song just because of it. I know what GPK is trying to say as well.

So gothprincesskiara, did you actually like it? The song I mean...
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

Postby DGFone » December 1st, 2015, 3:16 am

I think that Dinsey might be trying too hard to make him the new mascot of The Lion Guard, a lot like Timon and Pumbaa ended up being for the movies.

I don't find the character annoying (to a limit), but I do think that in many ways, he is too good at what he does, and is rather too involved. After all, in Return of the Roar, he was present when Simba and Rafiki showed Kion the secret area where the Lion Guard meet, and was even there for the story they told to introduce Kion to the concept of the guard. I think it would have been better if he had to wait outside, as it really does seem like the sort of thing that would have been kept secret.

After all, how would the scene where Rafiki showed Simba the secret pool in the first movie be like if Timon suddenly showed up?

In short: Bunga is not a bad character, but is used far too much.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby gothprincesskiara » December 1st, 2015, 4:30 am

good point, Bunga has to be a part of everything, but I think its also because The pride already knows him as a family friend I guess, and yeah I like it because I relate it to his animal, and its teaching us Swahili words, Zuku is Pop up, Zama is dive in and Zome is go, im so glad they are teaching a language im interested in unlike french or Spanish like most kids shows express. Finally a language im actually interested in, actually being a lion king fan Zulu and Swahili have been my languages of interest anyway.

gothprincesskiara

Postby Leviara_Lioness » December 1st, 2015, 4:51 am

[quote="gothprincesskiara"]i just thought of something too, I have ADHD, which is like a hyper behavior, so I just thought of Bunga having ADHD, and kids with that disability can totally relate to Bunga :bungaexcited: , an if you dont like Bunga then you are very well behaved, :teehee: kidding of course[/quote]

Actually wow sis Kiara, I irl do have ADHD. now I can see youre point, why you/I can relate to Bunga :bungaexcited: totally cool point!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Leviara_Lioness
Israeli Princess Lioness

Israeli Princess Cleopah Lioness

Nickname(s): Sarbi, Cleopah, Jasmine, Cleo, Levi or Levira
Pride Points: 59

Postby Carl » December 1st, 2015, 9:10 am

I do see he is somewhat annoying, but I don't mind it. I like him alright anyway. He'll probably grow on me in the same way Pinkie Pie did in MLP.
Carl

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Shawry111 » December 2nd, 2015, 7:33 am

I think that it would have been best if he wasn't in every scene. They used him far too much but I like how there is really a hint of 'educational' in The Lion Guard. For example, for me, Bunga really ruined the whole Scar was part of The Lion Guard thing because it was supposed to touch with. TLK fans, you really shouldn't put him in there with his snarky comments. It almost seemed really naive to me, I actually didn't mind Bunga as a character. He's energetic, well balanced, smart, brave etc. But he managed to pull the annoying card, I think due to the voice and way he looks. I don't even know, it's really hard to explain. I can easily live with Bunga though...

Does anyone actually get what I mean?

:grumpy2: :roll: :ohgawd:
Signature made by Julie Skywalker, thank you so much!

"Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - Albus Dumbledore
Shawry111
"Pinned ya again!"

Danger? I laugh in the face of danger, ha ha ha ha

Nickname(s): Shawry
Pride Points: 4

PreviousNext

Return to The Lion Guard